krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
hi how do i trigger the blowjob event with jessica? done it like this

hidden Event 1 "Jessica Blowjob":
When Jessica is giving you the "gift", choose all options (handjob, boobjob, assjob, feetjob) and always click on "Try someting else".
After you run all of them, Jessica will give you a blowjob.

nothing happen in the end

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
hi how do i trigger the blowjob event with jessica? done it like this

hidden Event 1 "Jessica Blowjob":
When Jessica is giving you the "gift", choose all options (handjob, boobjob, assjob, feetjob) and always click on "Try someting else".
After you run all of them, Jessica will give you a blowjob.

nothing happen in the end
There is a bug in the script that appears in case you haven't played S2E1 with the bonus content activated. Just activating S2E3 bonus content won't activate the bonus content from the previous episode.

To end up with Jessica's blowjob scene you need persistent.bonus_active_ep12 to be True, but it won't be set to True anywhere in the S2E3, this only happened in the S2E1 and is still True to those who played it with activated bonus. S2E3 only contains code to activate bonus for the S2E3 itself, not the bonus of previous episodes.

The same bug also leaves you without a bunch of other bonus images and content in the game that was there before S2E3 was released.

To get over this bug you either have to set persistent.bonus_active_ep12 = True manually in the Ren'Py console (shift+o) or patch it with the attached file (put the file into the subfolder named 'game' and restart the game)

Last edited:

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
There is a bug (among others) in the script that appears in case you haven't played S2E1 with the bonus content activated. Just activating S2E3 bonus content won't activate the bonus content from the previous episode.

To end up with Jessica's blowjob scene you need persistent.bonus_active_ep12 to be True, but it won't be set to True anywhere in the S2E3, this only happened in the S2E1 and is still True to those who played it with activated bonus. S2E3 only contains code to activate bonus for the S2E3 itself, not the bonus of previous episodes.

The same bug also leaves you without a bunch of other bonus images and content in the game that was there before S2E3 was released.

To get over this bug you either have to set persistent.bonus_active_ep12 = True manually in the Ren'Py console (shift+o) or patch it with the attached file (put the file into the subfolder named 'game' and restart the game)
thank you

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Adam, contained within the White Moon, was the first Seed to land on Earth, at least 4 billion years ago. Before Adam-based life could be established, Lilith crash-landed on Earth within the Black Moon, the collision causing the event now known as the First Impact and separating Lilith from its own Spear (possibly destroying it, but the truth is unknown) in the process. Due to an unspecified law in the First Ancestral Race's plan, two Seeds are not meant to co-exist on the same planet, and it is implied that Adam's Spear -- as the only one remaining in proximity to a Seed, or on the planet at all -- took the initiative to subdue its own counterpart Seed. Adam remained in suspended animation for billions of years while Lilith-based life was allowed to develop and prosper. In the year 2000, the Katsuragi Expedition unearthed Adam and the Spear in the Antarctic. The Spear was removed, briefly relocated to the Dead Sea region, and then shipped back to the South Pole in preparation for the Contact Experiment. After the experiment led to unforeseen consequences, the team attempted to wield the Spear against Adam to "reseal" it, but they failed. In classified video footage of the incident, scientists can be heard shouting off-screen that the Spear needs to be "pulled back," and that it's "sinking in." Second Impact could not be averted, and, ultimately, the Spear appears to be responsible for causing Adam's retroversion to an embryonic state.
needjesus.gif

Are you sure you are in the right place?

Reactions: tryone8

tryone8

Nov 14, 2017
View attachment 995013

Are you sure you are in the right place?
Of course. In a mere 14 days the 10th manifestation shall appear and all shall be right within the world. This was forseen by the Egyptians, by the Mayans, it was depicted in the Bible, in the Tor'ha, in the Quran, and in the sacred texts of faith. All of life has been dedicated to this moment. Many of you cannot feel it, even I can't, but the great apostles above us most certainly can and I have been blessed with the luck to known such an apostle and to be granted knowledge of such an astronomical event. It's happening, and it's happening big time. Soon, my friends, we will be able to experience final instrumentality.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
On patreon inceton said he will make 10 sec animations instead of 3 sec loop animatioms when he will reach 2200 patreons and when he crossed that point he increased it to 3000 keeping the goal same..:LOL:. Does it happen often:ROFLMAO:
Right? He has 2266 patreons. Even if they are all $2 that's $4532 every month before they take there cut, easily enough to upgrade already.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
On patreon inceton said he will make 10 sec animations instead of 3 sec loop animatioms when he will reach 2200 patreons and when he crossed that point he increased it to 3000 keeping the goal same..:LOL:. Does it happen often:ROFLMAO:
If you check you will see that all creators got a big jump in patrons from Jan. 12 to Jan 13.
This was due to Patreon doing some weird shit with how they count who is a patron and who is not. Honestly I have no idea what they actually did.

But what I can tell you is that the increase in patrons did not affect our income.

So we pushed this goal up to 3000 because building a rig that can render this animations will cost a shit ton of money especially now when GPU prices have increased a lot due to short supply caused by nvidia's practices, pandemic and miners. Generally all PC parts are now in low supply and almost all components are sold at a higher price. Basic economics of supply and demand.

We will edit this goal of 3000 patrons in correspondence with the prices. But this is how it stands for now. Hope this explains it.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Right? He has 2266 patreons. Even if they are all $2 that's $4532 every month before they take there cut, easily enough to upgrade already.
You think we can pour all our money into one thing? There are other expenses that we need to cover first. Let me brake it down for you.

We need to:
Patreon takes 10% before we start
Pay the salary for all employees
Pay the rent for the office
Pay the electricity, gas and water bills
Pay the taxes in our country 25%
Buy office supplies
And a shit ton of smaller expenses that can add up.

Even if they are all $2 that's $4532 every month is not nearly enough.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
You think we can pour all our money into one thing? There are other expenses that we need to cover first. Let me brake it down for you.

We need to:
Patreon takes 10% before we start
Pay the salary for all employees
Pay the rent for the office
Pay the electricity, gas and water bills
Pay the taxes in our country 25%
Buy office supplies
And a shit ton of smaller expenses that can add up.

Even if they are all $2 that's $4532 every month is not nearly enough.
No need to defend yourself here, pushing out updates like you do speak volumes and just the act of posting anything on this forum communicates that you are actively working instead of some other devs that Milf... I mean milk their patrons endlessly with zero care for actually producing content.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
UM... IncetonGames has an office? Holy shit....... I thought it was like 1 or 2 dudes just slaving
I'm deffo sure they have some pics of the office and a planning board they uploaded to either here or a Patreon post that was posted here or at least was some pics of the render rigs that had the office in the background.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
With some scenes being to hard to find and to my knowledge no one else has fully found them all I am probably going to have to drop this game which is a shame.

Reactions: SNOW 777

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
With some scenes being to hard to find and to my knowledge no one else has fully found them all I am probably going to have to drop this game which is a shame.
there are hints in the game.
you can't miss anything don't worry.
there are a few bit of repeatable scenes.
you have to be patient.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes