TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I believe that's also a bug when it shows 6/7 events. The correct "count" is 6 and, again, that will be addressed in (I think) the next release.

Mafjozi

Sep 16, 2018
mo
I believe that's also a bug when it shows 6/7 events. The correct "count" is 6 and, again, that will be addressed in (I think) the next release.
mudafuking lyarsssssss,there is no such thing as accidents.i learned that from that big fat kung fu panda cartoon.wasted 10 minjtes looking for a fuking hint.peace out,thanks for the informeishen bruv

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Whoops, I forgot about Sophia. That would be the 7th event.

Go to your room, and on your desk should be a phone. Hover over it and that should get you started.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Ok, after a while I managed to finish the six quests with the main characters but the last one with Sophie seems to be out of reach as the Mall is no longer available no matter when I try to get there. I mean, there is a scene with her (I can play it with the mod) but it looks like I have something else do so that it's triggered (I guess that's the remaining quest) and that's why I don't see the message telling "this is the end of this version" (or something like that).

How can I do that?

Regards

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Ok, after a while I managed to finish the six quests with the main characters but the last one with Sophie seems to be out of reach as the Mall is no longer available no matter when I try to get there. I mean, there is a scene with her (I can play it with the mod) but it looks like I have something else do so that it's triggered (I guess that's the remaining quest) and that's why I don't see the message telling "this is the end of this version" (or something like that).

How can I do that?

Regards
Ok, I found it, sorry.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Finally got Sophie unlocked. Can someone tell me how to get all 4 Jessica events in the total events section of the phone please?

acesky

Dec 22, 2020
hi guys...
i new playing this game and in early scene megan naked and got video by MC in her room i got DC from the game.
i download the file from this first page, and if any bug still there can you tell me.
cause i had this DC second times and i can't go further anymore this game.
thanks

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
Second part starts. And you are like 'nononono, what if the loop is gone?!?!?!" And then you wake up on the second day and your inner mr.Burns goes 'Eeeexcellent!'

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
When I was looking for stuff to sell at the sex shop the first time, a box appeared in the upstairs hall of the MC's house. I clicked that and then had a series of still images with narrative text but with the doors to the hall showing up on top of them.
Was there ever a fix for this bug? It breaks the game.

Reactions: SNOW 777
Jan 14, 2018
Question, any idea how long until voice acting is added to season 2 and/or how many episodes there will be in total? Loved the first game but am torn between jumping into the second and waiting until it's polished with voice acting for the best experience.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
ok tnx i have 2 more is there i S2 any sex scene white Megen i meen younger sister and second is where to enter the code for Jessica please answer

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes