Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
:WaitWhat: read my 2nd sentence again. i can't be more precise.
"copy it to the game folder of Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E3."
you have to copy it to the folder that is called game.
Actually its not precise and gives you two options. Either the folder of the game or like you were trying to say a folder called "game".
Therefore it could have been more precise, for example if you had written: copy it to the "game" folder of Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E3

Its similar to the "Press any key to continue".
You could have pressed any key you like or you went searching for a key named "any".

Reactions: SNOW 777

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah I hate Chloe, it ruined Jessica's storyline for me personally. She came out of nowhere and gummed up the works, I don't like threesome stuff and or especially femdome stuff, and as long as her storyline isn't needed to advance Elizabeth or Nicole's storylines? I will not touch Jessica's story at all anymore.

When Chloe was like "No you're only allowed to watch." I would have told that cunt this my fucking house and she can gtfo or he can go wake up Elizabeth and tell her about this stuff and watch the show.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Anyone know how to start the Sophia quest line? Anyone here know what the 4 scenes are for Jessica on the phone?

Gunners!

Aug 5, 2019
Nicole event says talk to megan in morning to freak nicole out..but i dont want to do blackmail as i dont like it
. I want simple romance. Is there a way to avoid blackmail stuff. If so then how?

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Nicole event says talk to megan in morning to freak nicole out..but i dont want to do blackmail as i dont like it
. I want simple romance. Is there a way to avoid blackmail stuff. If so then how?
For now it doesn't seem possible to avoid any content as the other paths don't unlock until you progress with all of them. You'll get the red text hint to do the other quests if you still have content, otherwise it will say complete under hints.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I did play season 1 but her name isn't listed when you start a new game in season 2. These questions are based of off the phone menu in season 2 episode 3. So can you or anyone else tell me how to unlock the Sophie scene and what all 4 Jessica scenes are in season 2 episode 3's phone menu?
Did you play season 1? You unlock it during Megan's quest.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018

Hi,

Well... 2020 finally fucked off. Let's hope 2021 won't be such a bitch :)

I just wanted to give you an update/road map on what we plan for 2021.

Wait! Wait! Don't go crazy on us just yet, read this first...
NTR: Some hate it, some love it, some are indifferent about it. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences.
Some of you know that we were developing a game called "Corrupting Jennifer" a few years back. It was a full NTR game and when we started working on EoL, we stopped developing Corrupting Jenifer and gave it to another studio called Pink Tie games. They worked on the game for a while, but then decided to give up on it. We had a discussion with them and they agreed to give us the project back since they are not working on it so we finally managed to get the rights to it again.
We know that most of you (Our current Patrons) are not interested in NTR or this game. So, for this reason, we have taken over the old Pink Tie patreon page and are rebranding it to INCETON GAMES NTR. We don't want to mix NTR with the content on our main INCETON GAMES patreon page and we feel like this is the best possible solution for everyone.

So, the development of "Corrupting Jennifer" will continue on

About "Corrupting Jennifer":
This will be a full remake and rewrite of the story. The game will be made in Ren'Py. All the characters in the game will be updated to modern standards. New characters and locations will also be added.

Development of Corrupting Jennifer WILL NOT affect the frequency and size of EoL and SwM updates!

If you want to support the development of Corrupting Jennifer and/or find out more, you can do it by clicking .

2. Quality improvement's for EoL and SwM

Currently, we are trying to release new versions as soon as possible and, lately, this lead to the initial releases having more bugs then anticipated.
We don't want to do this or for it to become a norm. Since game updates are getting bigger and bigger, there is a lot more that can go wrong. To combat this, from now on, when we have a finished version of a new update, we will spend 2 additional days for in-depth bug testing.
This will delay releases for 2 days (Duhh...), but you will get a better quality product with 99% less bugs. We hope that you agree and that you understand our position regard this matter.

3. Some secret and exiting stuff we can't discuss yet.

TLDR:
1. INCETON GAMES NTR - new patreon page for NTR games and content
2. Less bugs in new episodes of EoL and SwM
3. It's not TL to DR

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

Hi,

Well... 2020 finally fucked off. Let's hope 2021 won't be such a bitch :)

I just wanted to give you an update/road map on what we plan for 2021.

Wait! Wait! Don't go crazy on us just yet, read this first...
NTR: Some hate it, some love it, some are indifferent about it. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences.
Some of you know that we were developing a game called "Corrupting Jennifer" a few years back. It was a full NTR game and when we started working on EoL, we stopped developing Corrupting Jenifer and gave it to another studio called Pink Tie games. They worked on the game for a while, but then decided to give up on it. We had a discussion with them and they agreed to give us the project back since they are not working on it so we finally managed to get the rights to it again.
We know that most of you (Our current Patrons) are not interested in NTR or this game. So, for this reason, we have taken over the old Pink Tie patreon page and are rebranding it to INCETON GAMES NTR. We don't want to mix NTR with the content on our main INCETON GAMES patreon page and we feel like this is the best possible solution for everyone.

So, the development of "Corrupting Jennifer" will continue on

About "Corrupting Jennifer":
This will be a full remake and rewrite of the story. The game will be made in Ren'Py. All the characters in the game will be updated to modern standards. New characters and locations will also be added.

Development of Corrupting Jennifer WILL NOT affect the frequency and size of EoL and SwM updates!

If you want to support the development of Corrupting Jennifer and/or find out more, you can do it by clicking .

2. Quality improvement's for EoL and SwM

Currently, we are trying to release new versions as soon as possible and, lately, this lead to the initial releases having more bugs then anticipated.
We don't want to do this or for it to become a norm. Since game updates are getting bigger and bigger, there is a lot more that can go wrong. To combat this, from now on, when we have a finished version of a new update, we will spend 2 additional days for in-depth bug testing.
This will delay releases for 2 days (Duhh...), but you will get a better quality product with 99% less bugs. We hope that you agree and that you understand our position regard this matter.

3. Some secret and exiting stuff we can't discuss yet.

TLDR:
1. INCETON GAMES NTR - new patreon page for NTR games and content
2. Less bugs in new episodes of EoL and SwM
3. It's not TL to DR
any chance of optional NTR in EOL for those who dont hate it ?

• Angry
Reactions: Steppen Wolf

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Obviously not, why would they make a separate brand for another game if they we're just going to add it in the games on their normal brand.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Obviously not, why would they make a separate brand for another game if they we're just going to add it in the games on their normal brand.
corrupting Jenifer is a hardcore NTR game. where as SWM had a lot of avoidable NTR. obviously the new one is there for people who only want hardcore NTR. but then again its upto inceton and their patreons

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
corrupting Jenifer is a hardcore NTR game. where as SWM had a lot of avoidable NTR. obviously the new one is there for people who only want hardcore NTR. but then again its upto inceton and their patreons
ignore this. the question i want to know is weather the new patreon will have versions of EOL and SWM2 with NTR

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
ignore this. the question i want to know is weather the new patreon will have versions of EOL and SWM2 with NTR
Ignore it the same way you ignored what the developer wrote in his public post about their new NTR site. Where he said his current patreons for EOL do not want NTR and he won't be including it.
The whole essence of the post was to say that the new site would cover that - THIS ONE WOULD NOT.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Ignore it the same way you ignored what the developer wrote in his public post about their new NTR site. Where he said his current patreons for EOL do not want NTR and he won't be including it.
The whole essence of the post was to say that the new site would cover that - THIS ONE WOULD NOT.
this could easily be solved if the devs just make a different version of EOL for the new patreon which has NTR but then again its upto inceton

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
this could easily be solved if the devs just make a different version of EOL for the new patreon which has NTR but then again its upto inceton
Easily, sure. Nobody claimed that it would be difficult. The issue lies in that it takes time. Longer between updates, story lines that need to be tested to ensure that things are consistent - admittedly easier in a game that resets events every day. Still, to please everybody, you'd have to expect waiting twice as long for each update. I doubt it would be worth the hassle to create something that nobody fully enjoys but would only be some half-assed compromise.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Easily, sure. Nobody claimed that it would be difficult. The issue lies in that it takes time. Longer between updates, story lines that need to be tested to ensure that things are consistent - admittedly easier in a game that resets events every day. Still, to please everybody, you'd have to expect waiting twice as long for each update. I doubt it would be worth the hassle to create something that nobody fully enjoys but would only be some half-assed compromise.
I don't mind waiting tbh. It shouldn't be too big of a problem either since they just have to make a few animations and renders compared to making the whole game.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
I don't mind waiting tbh. It shouldn't be too big of a problem either since they just have to make a few animations and renders compared to making the whole game.
You wouldn't but the problem is that everybody else would have to. As for just making a few animations and renders, isn't that basically all an update contains, NTR or not?
If you think about it, this game focuses heavily on the MC, so introducing somebody else that can tie in to the existing story means that hardly any of the renders can be re-used and only have some dialog changes in order to make it NTR. Now, NTR is not my thing, but I'm fairly sure that if it were, I'd be quite disappointed if the developers picked an easy and cheap route by say, introducing a neighbor that the MC falls for, and all he can do is peep on her through a window.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes