fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is the party in this update or not? I finished all hints including sophia but it never tells me the content is done. I can go to the party but can't interact with anyone.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Is the party in this update or not? I finished all hints including sophia but it never tells me the content is done. I can go to the party but can't interact with anyone.
You need to apply the "fix" file that is back a few pages, or download the game again and extract it (then copy your saves over). There is/was a bug that showed you still having to do something with Zoe at the party, but that's coming in the next release I suspect.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You need to apply the "fix" file that is back a few pages, or download the game again and extract it (then copy your saves over). There is/was a bug that showed you still having to do something with Zoe at the party, but that's coming in the next release I suspect.
Thanks, I went back a few but didn't see it. No content ever appeared for Zoe on this update though so I'll just assume I'm at the end.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
While Jessica is distracted eating out Chloe, the MC should go try and fuck Elizabeth. And maybe purchase a Box Fan to try and drown out Elizabeth.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
how to trigger hidden event in s2e3?
View attachment 965895
You could use the cheatmod. Without the cheatmod you'll have to unlock the bonus content and the Christmastree icon becomes available.
After finishing the Christmas scene it will become available through the phone.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Do you see Sophia's quest pop up on the MC's phone during the afternoon ?. That's the final 7th that quest that appears to complete the 6/7.
Had to replay from the start. The quests were sucffed. This one was the only one visible and there was no new content in the new version. After starting the new game everything is fine.

Reactions: SSlayer
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes