dkatryl

May 26, 2018
There has been so much chaos between bugged versions in this release, chloe's quest tracker, and everything, at this point, I have no idea what version I have, beyond it was the android apk the66 provided. (Thanks!)

So, i guess the stupid question, if Zoe's hint is simply "to be continued" in red, does that mean im running the correct s2e3 version?

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
From the log you posted, I can see you're playing on a laptop with 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600', this is a MGPU, or motherboard based graphics card. I did a little spec hunting on this card, turns out it has compatibility issues with newer programs which call on Direct X 12 features. "Even though it supports DirectX 12, the feature level is only 11_1". I don't know if renpy uses DX12, but if it does you don't have any options.

Also an important note, your log file is either corrupt, or your system locale (Portuguese?) broke the .txt file.
Look at the bottom of the log, it's full of "�" which is a unicode replacement character for unknown values.

A few things to try is updating to the latest Direct X package, update vcredist, and update your graphics driver.
Still doesn't launch, download the game again, unpack the archive to a folder on your desktop, and try again.
Interesting :unsure:. I never posted any logs that would display my graphics card, I just stated that the game wasn't working. Nice deduction but I'm not using an 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600'. Thanks for the reply and tech knowledge, I will be doing that whenever I use a laptop that has an intel graphics with that version.
Edit: grammar

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
There has been so much chaos between bugged versions in this release, chloe's quest tracker, and everything, at this point, I have no idea what version I have, beyond it was the android apk the66 provided. (Thanks!)

So, i guess the stupid question, if Zoe's hint is simply "to be continued" in red, does that mean im running the correct s2e3 version?
What was the last scene you've seen with Zoe ?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
That's correct. If her hint says that, you've got the latest (correctly) updated version. I'm guessing her story will continue in the next release.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Interesting :unsure:. I never posted any logs that would display my graphics card, I just stated that the game wasn't working. Nice deduction but I'm not using an 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600'. Thanks for the reply and tech knowledge, I will be doing that whenever I use a laptop that has an intel graphics with that version.
Edit: grammar
my bad, meant to reply to Jrbui
Hello guys I downloaded season 1 yesterday and I am getting this error again and again

Can anyone please tell me how to fix this
From the error message, it appears you are trying to run the game inside of it's compressed archive.
Decompress the game before you run it.
If not, try moving the game folder to your main C:/ drive, and place it in a folder on your desktop.
Otherwise the error say's you're missing a file, which might mean you have an incomplete download.

Last edited:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
That's correct. If her hint says that, you've got the latest (correctly) updated version. I'm guessing her story will continue in the next release.
Awesome. I never encountered all the other stuff people were talking about, so was confused for a bit.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I don't suppose you could upload the Android version to MEGA?

kuntweed

Aug 13, 2017
I have the bonuses unlocked but the button doesn't show up. I do have the cheat mod installed, could that be the problem?

edit: it only seems to be previous episodes where the bonus button no longer appears during old events

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes