BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Can someone post Inceton's android MEGA link please? I tried to get it using patreon or his website but there is no links for non patrons.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, exactly whose "chest" does Jess have her hand on here? Because if you look in the mirror, it's just her in the room. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heya,

IncetonGames can you stop making the MC blacmailing others ?
He's just a shit when he do that. A big shit.

Thank you.
Agreed. Like, in this latest update after things go wrong when he tries to use Megan to make Nicole think he's told someone about them, the hint sytem says, "blackmail proved to be a good choice". Eh, no it didn't. Even before Megan and Sophie burst in to the room, Nicole was not liking the MC's attitude by trying to do this blackmail, so it was not a good choice, it's never a good choice

There's a lot that I enjoy with these games from IncetonGames, but blackmail is a weak and terrible method of getting people to have sex with MC's in these games. It pervades a lot of hentai and maybe that's where some people get the idea from, but the idea that someone will start to enjoy the sex or even fall in love with the protag/MC after they've been blackmailed into it is ridiculous and brings down the quality of literally every game/story it's used in.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
There's a lot that I enjoy with these games from IncetonGames, but blackmail is a weak and terrible method of getting people to have sex with MC's in these games. It pervades a lot of hentai and maybe that's where some people get the idea from, but the idea that someone will start to enjoy the sex or even fall in love with the protag/MC after they've been blackmailed into it is ridiculous and brings down the quality of literally every game/story it's used in.
I think it‘s as simple as their writer not being talented enough to create actual romance between the characters, so they just use blackmail as an easy and lazy way to progress the relationships. I really hope this kind of shit can be avoided in SWM2 because it’s off to a good start, but I won’t get my hopes up.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
The model of Elizabeth (or mom) is out of this world. It took a while for me to like her because I'm normally not into such large breasts, but once I did... No other model even comes close.

Does anyone know what the name of the DAZ assets are that make up Elizabeth? And are there more games using her?

Reactions: Boldano

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Season 1 was excellent but so far season 2 has made me lose interest really quickly. I can't stand the MC anymore when he used to be relatable and funny. I get that what happens to him would be disorienting/desensitizing but damn he's just being a bore now and relying on others to force him into situations isn't that engaging. Just hope the next few episodes restores things a bit.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Can anyone upload the Android version to Mega. I can't play on PC and I only use Mega but I want to play the new version

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is there a way to avoid Chloe, honestly i have no interest in her at all.
Her demands like MC staying/watching, jerking off to her and his sister is just pissing me off.
I wont play sub/voyeur for her and decline on principle...i'd rather completly avoid the sister than bothering with Chloe, but is it even possible to advance the story like that ?

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Is there a way to avoid Chloe, honestly i have no interest in her at all.
Based on season 1 I am going to say no way to avoid any of them. At some point you will get stuck in the story of one or more characters and the only way to advance will be to play any you've been avoiding. Which is a pity: I would avoid the mother if I could - I do not find her attractive. I fast forwarded all her scenes in season 1 and will continue to do so in season 2.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I got a glitch I think. I have done the Xmas episode but haven't unlocked so0hie quest yet and can't visit mall everyone else has been done. It says i have 2/4 scenes for jessica double BJ with Chloe and Jess and also penetrating Chloe what are the other 2? How do i get sophia?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
sorry but to the main folder where .exe in or subfolder?
:WaitWhat: read my 2nd sentence again. i can't be more precise.
"copy it to the game folder of Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E3."
you have to copy it to the folder that is called game.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes