devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
You wouldn't but the problem is that everybody else would have to. As for just making a few animations and renders, isn't that basically all an update contains, NTR or not?
If you think about it, this game focuses heavily on the MC, so introducing somebody else that can tie in to the existing story means that hardly any of the renders can be re-used and only have some dialog changes in order to make it NTR. Now, NTR is not my thing, but I'm fairly sure that if it were, I'd be quite disappointed if the developers picked an easy and cheap route by say, introducing a neighbor that the MC falls for, and all he can do is peep on her through a window.
I wouldn't worry too much . Inceton is good at making ntr scenes. Apart from black and white photoshoot. Like seriously that game is like a parody of NTR games.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018

Hi,

Well... 2020 finally fucked off. Let's hope 2021 won't be such a bitch :)

I just wanted to give you an update/road map on what we plan for 2021.

Wait! Wait! Don't go crazy on us just yet, read this first...
NTR: Some hate it, some love it, some are indifferent about it. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences.
Some of you know that we were developing a game called "Corrupting Jennifer" a few years back. It was a full NTR game and when we started working on EoL, we stopped developing Corrupting Jenifer and gave it to another studio called Pink Tie games. They worked on the game for a while, but then decided to give up on it. We had a discussion with them and they agreed to give us the project back since they are not working on it so we finally managed to get the rights to it again.
We know that most of you (Our current Patrons) are not interested in NTR or this game. So, for this reason, we have taken over the old Pink Tie patreon page and are rebranding it to INCETON GAMES NTR. We don't want to mix NTR with the content on our main INCETON GAMES patreon page and we feel like this is the best possible solution for everyone.

So, the development of "Corrupting Jennifer" will continue on

About "Corrupting Jennifer":
This will be a full remake and rewrite of the story. The game will be made in Ren'Py. All the characters in the game will be updated to modern standards. New characters and locations will also be added.

Development of Corrupting Jennifer WILL NOT affect the frequency and size of EoL and SwM updates!

If you want to support the development of Corrupting Jennifer and/or find out more, you can do it by clicking .

2. Quality improvement's for EoL and SwM

Currently, we are trying to release new versions as soon as possible and, lately, this lead to the initial releases having more bugs then anticipated.
We don't want to do this or for it to become a norm. Since game updates are getting bigger and bigger, there is a lot more that can go wrong. To combat this, from now on, when we have a finished version of a new update, we will spend 2 additional days for in-depth bug testing.
This will delay releases for 2 days (Duhh...), but you will get a better quality product with 99% less bugs. We hope that you agree and that you understand our position regard this matter.

3. Some secret and exiting stuff we can't discuss yet.

TLDR:
1. INCETON GAMES NTR - new patreon page for NTR games and content
2. Less bugs in new episodes of EoL and SwM
3. It's not TL to DR
thank you. the year just started and this is one of the best news ever. i loved that game and now its coming back.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019

Hi,

Well... 2020 finally fucked off. Let's hope 2021 won't be such a bitch :)

I just wanted to give you an update/road map on what we plan for 2021.

Wait! Wait! Don't go crazy on us just yet, read this first...
NTR: Some hate it, some love it, some are indifferent about it. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences.
Some of you know that we were developing a game called "Corrupting Jennifer" a few years back. It was a full NTR game and when we started working on EoL, we stopped developing Corrupting Jenifer and gave it to another studio called Pink Tie games. They worked on the game for a while, but then decided to give up on it. We had a discussion with them and they agreed to give us the project back since they are not working on it so we finally managed to get the rights to it again.
We know that most of you (Our current Patrons) are not interested in NTR or this game. So, for this reason, we have taken over the old Pink Tie patreon page and are rebranding it to INCETON GAMES NTR. We don't want to mix NTR with the content on our main INCETON GAMES patreon page and we feel like this is the best possible solution for everyone.

So, the development of "Corrupting Jennifer" will continue on

About "Corrupting Jennifer":
This will be a full remake and rewrite of the story. The game will be made in Ren'Py. All the characters in the game will be updated to modern standards. New characters and locations will also be added.

Development of Corrupting Jennifer WILL NOT affect the frequency and size of EoL and SwM updates!

If you want to support the development of Corrupting Jennifer and/or find out more, you can do it by clicking .

2. Quality improvement's for EoL and SwM

Currently, we are trying to release new versions as soon as possible and, lately, this lead to the initial releases having more bugs then anticipated.
We don't want to do this or for it to become a norm. Since game updates are getting bigger and bigger, there is a lot more that can go wrong. To combat this, from now on, when we have a finished version of a new update, we will spend 2 additional days for in-depth bug testing.
This will delay releases for 2 days (Duhh...), but you will get a better quality product with 99% less bugs. We hope that you agree and that you understand our position regard this matter.

3. Some secret and exiting stuff we can't discuss yet.

TLDR:
1. INCETON GAMES NTR - new patreon page for NTR games and content
2. Less bugs in new episodes of EoL and SwM
3. It's not TL to DR
Quick questions Inceton 1. Will corrupting Jennifer have blackmail or rape as I kno2 the previous edition had blackmail and some of the scenes were certainly unwanted sex if not rape? 2. How do I unlock Sophie route in episode 3 and what are the 4 scenes Jessica has on the phone menu?

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Dude we get it you like NTR, I have a solution for you. PLAY THEIR NEW GAME THAT HAS THIS A FEATURE.

Do you really expect them to suddenly add something like that into an already existing game. And in game like this, NTR makes zero sense because it's a Groundhog Day game. It would only matter every new season. And that's only if they continue doing a new season next day thing.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Dude we get it you like NTR, I have a solution for you. PLAY THEIR NEW GAME THAT HAS THIS A FEATURE.

Do you really expect them to suddenly add something like that into an already existing game. And in game like this, NTR makes zero sense because it's a Groundhog Day game. It would only matter every new season. And that's only if they continue doing a new season next day thing.
i dont like NTR that much tbh and i dont mind in SWM 2 and EOL dont have it. i just dont want them to completely remove it if they had something planned originally. ill still like every game that inceton produces. EOL is one of my favorite games here despite being like 99 % sure it wont have NTR.

Dwarian

Mar 28, 2019
I dont know if anyone has told you yet but i keep getting a game crashing bug when i do the scene where megan plays with her self this is what i get
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 19491, in script
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
renpy.pause()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 405, in render
tex, _ = get_movie_texture(self.channel, self.mask_channel, self.side_mask)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 177, in get_movie_texture
tex = renpy.display.draw.load_texture(surf, True)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 738, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.load_texture
File "gltexture.pyx", line 883, in renpy.gl.gltexture.texture_grid_from_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 319, in renpy.gl.gltexture.TextureCore.load_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 1174, in renpy.gl.gltexture.premultiply
MemoryError:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-10
Sat Jan 09 05:57:44 2021

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
I dont know if anyone has told you yet but i keep getting a game crashing bug when i do the scene where megan plays with her self this is what i get
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.pause()
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
renpy.pause()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 405, in render
tex, _ = get_movie_texture(self.channel, self.mask_channel, self.side_mask)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Patreon\Echoes of Lust\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 177, in get_movie_texture
tex = renpy.display.draw.load_texture(surf, True)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 738, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.load_texture
File "gltexture.pyx", line 883, in renpy.gl.gltexture.texture_grid_from_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 319, in renpy.gl.gltexture.TextureCore.load_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 1174, in renpy.gl.gltexture.premultiply
MemoryError:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-10
Sat Jan 09 05:57:44 2021
Man, use spoilers *facepalm*

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am guessing I am mistaken about there being 4 scenes on the scene replay menu with Jessica and 1 with sophia as it looks like no one else found it.

Reactions: SNOW 777

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018
u know guys what grinds my gears , when ppl don't even subscribe to developer's Youtube , Twitter , it is a great game without doubt so c'mon guys lets show him some love its 132 right now on YT and 708 on twitter... and last thing click some banners here too.. love u F95 community :love:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I've been playing for a while and I can't see the phone at all so I have no access to the gallery. Is this a bug? I mean, it's supposed to be there when you enter free roam mode but it looks like I'm going to finish the game before that happens.

Oh, I copied the cheat mode but just in case this was the problem, I removed it, deleted the saves folder and deleted the saves backup copy RenPy stores for the game in the user's profile folder (user\AppData\Roaming\RenPy).

So, right now the game is exactly what you get when you unpack the compressed file.

Regards

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
What do you guys think will be the first "real" threesome?

a) Jessica & Chloe (with penetration consent)
b) Megan & Zoe
c) Elizabeth & Someone (add name)
d) Ellie & Someone (add name) (maybe Nicole?)
e) Nicole & Someone (add name) (maybe the girlfriend she is texting with?)
f) Sophie & Someone (add name) (probably not her boss, but maybe Elizabeth?)
g) Some other combination

For me I would "think" a) because we came already very close, but b) could be any minute too.
For what I "wish" would be a g) with Ellie & Megan, but I really don't think this will happen.

I just hope the renders will have some great positioning like for example something like that:
00.jpg 01.jpg

Last edited:

Mafjozi

Sep 16, 2018
how the fuck do you trigger that bitch zoe event.hint system was good until now,but if we could really take a hint we wouldnt be fucking around with avn's.please give a helpful answer and dont mind the swearing,but its really getting on my nerves! thanks in advance

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
how the fuck do you trigger that bitch zoe event.hint system was good until now,but if we could really take a hint we wouldnt be fucking around with avn's.please give a helpful answer and dont mind the swearing,but its really getting on my nerves! thanks in advance
If you mean the event about the party and drinking less, that's a bug. Her story and that quest will be in (I think) the next release. There's a fix file in this topic somewhere for that issue. (All it does is change the hint to say there's no more content for her.)

Mafjozi

Sep 16, 2018
If you mean the event about the party and drinking less, that's a bug. Her story and that quest will be in (I think) the next release. There's a fix file in this topic somewhere for that issue. (All it does is change the hint to say there's no more content for her.)
wottt llle fukkkk,so i have been chasing after nothing my whole lyfe? it was always a lie? mudafukass.By the way are these 6 or 7 events on last update,if 7 then when is the one bitch i missed!

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes