VirusPro1985

Mar 19, 2019
1609076619264.png
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'bg/Story/e12i215.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bg/Story/e12i215.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 12940, in script
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\VirusPro\Downloads\SmallGame\EchoesOfLust2-S2E3-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bg/Story/e12i215.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust2 S2E3
Sun Dec 27 04:59:11 2020

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I'm getting errors left, right and centre.
Most if not all have to do with the nude-button.
I downloaded it from 2 different links and get the same errors.

anyone have a fix for this?

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
I have everything done but Zoe at the party. I'm just missing something. I can't interact with anybody at any time now that I can find. I can go to Amy's house and start the party, move through the 3 party phases but that's it.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
I have everything done but Zoe at the party. I'm just missing something. I can't interact with anybody at any time now that I can find. I can go to Amy's house and start the party, move through the 3 party phases but that's it.
I'm pretty sure there's no zoe storyline at this point. Hint for zoe's storyline was supposed to show 'to be continued' according to the couple post above yours

Reactions: khahan

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
There will be a few ;)
It's a matter of taste, but i think you should not give up so soon. I like long leads, the H scenes are much more effective at the end and there is time to know the characters. I came across very few games where you could get to know such well-crafted girls.
Yeah, you were right some great payoff. Took me a while to figure out that we are actually corrupting the MC and that the girls are already thirsting for him. Weird twist but something different I guess.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Does this update end at the party ?
Whenever I unlock the final girl's story the game tells me that it's at the end of its current version, but I'm in episode 3 and the party end was in episode 1.
Edit: never mind I just started from the beginning fixed it

Last edited:

Jrbui

Sep 12, 2019
O bootstrap para o início de init.init levou 0,10s
O inicial levou 0,01s
Uma inicialização do carregador levou 0,19 s
O tratamento de erros de carregamento demorou 0,14s
O carregamento do script demorou 1,86 s
Carregando metadados salvos do slot. levou 0,23s
O carregamento persistente demorou 0,01s
Steam importado.
Falha ao inicializar um Steam.

I can't open the game

Socorro

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone else getting a bug where links to the party carry over to other locations?
I didn't get that specific bug, but I did have a bug that behaved similarly. When I was looking for stuff to sell at the sex shop the first time, a box appeared in the upstairs hall of the MC's house. I clicked that and then had a series of still images with narrative text but with the doors to the hall showing up on top of them.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
O bootstrap para o início de init.init levou 0,10s
O inicial levou 0,01s
Uma inicialização do carregador levou 0,19 s
O tratamento de erros de carregamento demorou 0,14s
O carregamento do script demorou 1,86 s
Carregando metadados salvos do slot. levou 0,23s
O carregamento persistente demorou 0,01s
Steam importado.
Falha ao inicializar um Steam.

I can't open the game

Socorro
You should use Google Translate or another translator to convert your questions to English. This is an English-only site, so you'll need to post your questions after translating them.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
You should use Google Translate or another translator to convert your questions to English. This is an English-only site, so you'll need to post your questions after translating them.
Actually I wouldn't say it's an "English-only" site. I've seen other speak their own language (not English) with others that speak the same language.

Translation:
Bootstrap to init.init start took 0.10s
The initial took 0.01s
A charger initialization took 0.19 s
Handling loading errors took 0.14s
Script loading took 1.86 s
Loading saved metadata from the slot. took 0.23s
Persistent loading took 0.01s
Imported Steam.
Failed to initialize a Steam.

I can't open the game

Help