Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone else getting a bug where links to the party carry over to other locations?
I had it happen a few times, in different scenes. I got rid of it by backpedaling to the proper screen, and clicking that action in one instance, and ragequit to find out why I couldn't trigger Zoe the second time.

Johnydakr47

Aug 23, 2020
Hello everyone i need help, what i need to do in this pointin ZOE story?

"My memory is kinda shit about what happend with ZOE... One thing is for sure, i gotta ease up on the booze if i wanna get anywhare"

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Hello everyone i need help, what i need to do in this pointin ZOE story?

"My memory is kinda shit about what happend with ZOE... One thing is for sure, i gotta ease up on the booze if i wanna get anywhare"
You can either...

a) ...read the last few pages here
b) ...pay for the game and get the fixed version on patreon
c) ...get the fixed version somewhere else, maybe after doing a)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Actually I wouldn't say it's an "English-only" site. I've seen other speak their own language (not English) with others that speak the same language.

Translation:
Bootstrap to init.init start took 0.10s
The initial took 0.01s
A charger initialization took 0.19 s
Handling loading errors took 0.14s
Script loading took 1.86 s
Loading saved metadata from the slot. took 0.23s
Persistent loading took 0.01s
Imported Steam.
Failed to initialize a Steam.

I can't open the game

Help
source:
Read Rule #1.5 (i.e., under "General"): It literally says this.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . .
I can't open the game
From the log you posted, I can see you're playing on a laptop with 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600', this is a MGPU, or motherboard based graphics card. I did a little spec hunting on this card, turns out it has compatibility issues with newer programs which call on Direct X 12 features. "Even though it supports DirectX 12, the feature level is only 11_1". I don't know if renpy uses DX12, but if it does you don't have any options.

Also an important note, your log file is either corrupt, or your system locale (Portuguese?) broke the .txt file.
Look at the bottom of the log, it's full of "�" which is a unicode replacement character for unknown values.

A few things to try is updating to the latest Direct X package, update vcredist, and update your graphics driver.
Still doesn't launch, download the game again, unpack the archive to a folder on your desktop, and try again.

Reactions: muthaluva and Jrbui

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
BUG REPORT:

The "Party" bug I mentioned is caused by going to the party alone and just advancing time til you have to leave.

There's also similar if you use "Sophie's Story" while the bag of stuff to sell is in your room, so I assume it's something to do with certain events not clearing other clickable elements.

Image e12a3 cannot be found

Also, grammar bitching, because that's what I do:

"After a few seconds, your Mom finally brakes the silence" should be "After a few seconds, your Mom finally breaks the silence"

You say "The day's no longer repeating" even if you know it is.

"Is this nimwat for real" should be "Is this dimwit for real"

Any usage of "Thongs" should be "Thong" unless there are 2 of them. Panties is plural, but Thong is singular, because English is secretly 3 languages duct-taped together. This goes for season 1 as well.

"Of course it's fuicking "a lot"!" should be "Of course it's fucking "a lot"!", but "Of course it's a fucking lot!" feels better grammatically, even if it ruins the original quote.

"Still a little sceptic" should be "Still a little Skeptical"

"just as your cock's about to slip out of Elizabeth's pussy" should be "just as your cock's about to slip out of Elizabeth's ass"

And that's all I noticed.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Finally got around to play the first season, it was really good. Prop to the dev. Can't decide to do season two now or wait until a few more episodes come out so I can properly splurge.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So...I downloaded what I thought was S2E3 bugfix, and apparently it's just S2E3, no bugfix, cause every 3 seconds I get "an exception has occurred" and have to hit "ignore" and miss a ton of content. I actually saved over a bunch of it, like an idiot, too. lol
Where do I go to download a compressed bugfix s2e3, or is there one?

AydanW

Sep 22, 2019
So...I downloaded what I thought was S2E3 bugfix, and apparently it's just S2E3, no bugfix, cause every 3 seconds I get "an exception has occurred" and have to hit "ignore" and miss a ton of content. I actually saved over a bunch of it, like an idiot, too. lol
Where do I go to download a compressed bugfix s2e3, or is there one?
I fixed the problem with Unren and then entering intro_nude_button=True. Since the error stated the variable is not defined. But when I try to press the nude button that appears, the game thinks I do not have the Bonus Content code (which is 'hoehoehoe' right?). Anyone knows how to solve this? Until then I can continue the game without errors for now.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can i trigger Zoe´s story? Hint: "... one thing is for sure, i gotta ease up on the booze if i wanna get anywhere...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So apparently I have already finished season one. Am I missing something or is it really that short and you only sleep with 3 of the 7 characters.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes