Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
does it contain the season 1 with all the episodes ?
Depends what that "it" is.
Season 1 contains all the episodes of season 1.
Season 2 does not contain any episodes of season 1, although you can see save files from season 1 in there. Remember not to load any of them while playing season 2, or the game will crash. You have to start season 2 from its beginning and not use saves from S1.

Correction: You can not see or open by mistake season 1 saves in season 2 episode 3 any more. This was the case for season 2 episode 1, if I remember correctly, but the persistent save folder has been changed later on and the problem corrected. Season 2 has its own separate persistent save folder now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
Nov 27, 2017
You think we can pour all our money into one thing? There are other expenses that we need to cover first. Let me brake it down for you.

We need to:
Patreon takes 10% before we start
Pay the salary for all employees
Pay the rent for the office
Pay the electricity, gas and water bills
Pay the taxes in our country 25%
Buy office supplies
And a shit ton of smaller expenses that can add up.

Even if they are all $2 that's $4532 every month is not nearly enough.
You also forgot tissues. I'm not sure how you all don't blow your load over every update. XD

Reactions: SNOW 777

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Jess sucks. Let's ask a question if you heard one of your parents clearly having sex, would you A, try and drown out that sound as best you could? Or B, FUCKING BURST INTO THEIR ROOM?

She is a bitch. I kinda hate Jess now. I hate her own personal route and she's constantly fucking things up in the Elizabeth route.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Season 2 is working, Season 1 windows links are working? Mega is gone, rest are very slow, or broken, or am I doing something wrong
Yes, I see this. I'm so sorry that you can't download the game The mega link was working. Maybe they may be making a new arrangement in season 1.
But the game developer or mod can give you more precise information.

Reactions: forgetmaster

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hey does someone know how to start the hidden events 6/7 and perfect day?
By hidden events 6 and 7 you mean No Fucks Given Day 3 and 4?

Move your mouse around the same area where NFGD 1 and 2 triggers were. In case they're not active yet, you'll have to progress with the quests a bit more. These triggers are impossible to miss, really.

Trigger for the perfect day won't be activated before you complete NFGD 4. You'll find it in MC's bedroom. An object that hasn't been clickable before.

Considering the continuity of the story you should trigger The Perfect Day before starting the end sequence of season 1, but not much. Maybe right before you do that.
End sequence itself starts with clicking on Megans door in the morning (right when it stops giving you messages about progressing the story and finishing Zoe's and Nicole's quests). After you have started the end sequence there won't be any chances to stop and trigger any side quests for two days in a row and the second day ends with the end of season 1.
You will still get a chance to trigger any missed hidden quests after the game ends, but it is a bit weird then.

Last edited:

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
By hidden events 6 and 7 you mean No Fucks Given Day 3 and 4?

Move your mouse around the same area where NFGD 1 and 2 triggers were. In case they're not active yet, you'll have to progress with the quests a bit more. These triggers are impossible to miss, really.

Trigger for the perfect day won't be activated before you complete NFGD 4. You'll find it in MC's bedroom. An object that hasn't been clickable before.

Considering the continuity of the story you should trigger The Perfect Day before starting the end sequence of season 1, but not much. Maybe right before you do that.
The end sequence itself starts with clicking on Megan's door in the morning (right when it stops giving you messages about progressing the story and finishing Zoe's and Nicole's quests). After you have started the end sequence there won't be any chances to stop and trigger any side quests for two days in a row and the second day ends with the end of season 1.
You will still get a chance to trigger any missed hidden quests after the game ends, but it is a bit weird then.
it is not possible to miss any scene. In the game, everything is written in the tips(hints) section on the mobile phone. just need to do what is written

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I can't do screenshot. Basically in the mobile phone menu on the general scene guide and not the hidden one there are 4 scenes under Jessica's name. I got the penetrating Chloe scene and the final scene where you use the dildo and then go up to her room and do shit with Chloe. There are 2 others but they are missing so if someone has those can they let me know how to get them?
maybe there is something you missed.
can you add the screenshot?

Reactions: SNOW 777

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I can't do a screenshot. Basically in the mobile phone menu on the general scene guide and not the hidden one, there are 4 scenes under Jessica's name. I got the penetrating Chloe scene and the final scene where you use the dildo and then go up to her room and do shit with Chloe. There are 2 others but they are missing so if someone has those can they let me know how to get them?
are you using a cheat mod?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes