Gragy

Feb 5, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.12.2020 (only Zoe's quest screen is updated and shows now 'to be continued')
I think the two links are dead. Could u do Mega Links for this please?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So how bad of a sandbox are we talking here? They usually aren't my kind of game since I hate overly long resource grinds where the mc is forced into repeating the same content over and over rather than actually progressing the story. Then there are those where there is an aspect of free roam, with a choice in what order to complete side and main stories (provided there is an easy way to track what has to be done and where to go, etc.

Which type would this sandbox fall under?

Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
I'm a bit stuck with Jessica. This the hint. Everytime I go at night I end up going downstairs to Jessica and Chloe. Been through all the options and the next day I do the same thing. This hint doesn't change. Is this a problem like Zoe's or am I missing something?

Thanks

All other routes with other girls (apart from the Zoe one) say to be continued.

1614353523014.png

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I'm a bit stuck with Jessica. This the hint. Everytime I go at night I end up going downstairs to Jessica and Chloe. Been through all the options and the next day I do the same thing. This hint doesn't change. Is this a problem like Zoe's or am I missing something?

Thanks

All other routes with other girls (apart from the Zoe one) say to be continued.

View attachment 1055110
Because that is the last clue about Jessica, to complete it you will have to make the right choices during the event. For example when Jessica enters your room angry because she was waiting for you, don't answer badly, just say that you forgot, this will lead her to contact you while she is with chloe to make you watch while she has fun with her friend, from this point on you will have various choices, some will end the appointment, others will extend it until the right ending, which I tell you to be with both girls in Jessica's room

Myself101

Feb 4, 2018
Season 2 gets to much flak, it's pretty good tbh espcially compared to other games
I'm pretty sure it will get better once there is more content in it. Right now you see a lot of dead ends where you can't really advance but those will arrive in time. However from a technical point of few we now had three releases with some pretty severe bugs. Season 1 was a lot more solid in that regard. And while I enjoy getting a release soon as much as anyone else I would wish they'd do a bit more testing/bugfixing for their next release.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes