fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
This last update had a lot of content, but none of it was interesting. Some guys love Ellie, so they must be happy, I only like the 3 main girls. It's quite annoying when they start to add more and more new characters and most of them look quite generic. Last update from Mia game was in the same direction...

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Devs are taking them down actively.
damn, it's impossible to download a 3.25gb game without mega. every other downloader just drops the download constantly. It's a shame, I never got to finish the last 2 episodes of Season 1, did you finally get to fuck any of the three main girls in those episodes?

Reactions: saitama88

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
damn, it's impossible to download a 3.25gb game without mega. every other downloader just drops the download constantly. It's a shame, I never got to finish the last 2 episodes of Season 1, did you finally get to fuck any of the three main girls in those episodes?
Mom got railed in the end of season 1 and at the beginning of season 2.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

saitama88

Oct 2, 2019
Yes,no guide at all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChrisHaze

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 1094369

I got a little bug. The bed and computer stay on every screen
When you read 1 page prior to you or 2 pates: Click the bed. Sleep. And it´s gone.

Reason was also posted here:
Yeah, to everyone that had the "things stay on screen" bug: It's a problem that arose since now all displayables have a tag on them and its used for easier removal of all those buttons. The problem is that when you load a file, the images that are currently on screen don't already have those "tags" with which they're deleted. So, once you fast forward and those images are shown "again" they then have their new tags and get removed properly. Keep in mind that its still a game in progress so save files will mess stuff up from time to time. Starting a new game will of course work properly without that "bug".

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
Guys somebody know if this game have or gonna have impregnation and pregnancy?
So far something like this was never there in games from Inceton. Not sure about future content, that´s for sure.

Personally I also would hope not. But everyone should have their own preferences. :)

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Echoes of Lust [Season 1 Ep. 1-10] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB: GDRIVE - - - -
Compressed Mac: 629 MB: GDRIVE - - - -

Thank you -Hex- for the new links ;)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Hi JokerLeader , All the PC links don't function, DMCA or similar issue. Are there any other suggestions on how to grab a compressed version?

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes