JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi JokerLeader , All the PC links don't function, DMCA or similar issue. Are there any other suggestions on how to grab a compressed version?
Yes, all the links got DMCA Strikes, as far as i know you only can if someone upload them again, and you download them before they got DMCA Striked again

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 1094369

I got a little bug. The bed and computer stay on every screen
They really should put a note in the OP that you need to start the game again. According to a post on Discord, they changed something in code for these objects and that's causing these issues, so old saves will have a problem with this new code thus causing this problem.

Also, for anyone wondering how to start Sophie's story in order to continue with Ellie's content, you have to click on the phone prompt in the MC's room at noon.

screenshot0002.png

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Thank you all for the feedback. I’ve read every single one of your comments. We will try and improve with the release of Episode 5.

Regarding the bug with the bed and other objects following you around its due to a update to the code. The game works normally if you start a new game or if you fast forward the time so that the day resets.

Please keep in mind that this is a game in development and save files won’t allways function as intended.

druwon

Apr 10, 2018
I think this is one of the best and quite underrated games on this site that continues to amaze despite the mundane plot. Keep up the good work developer, waiting for next updates !

rcf85

Apr 20, 2019
Im sorry but I have never been so let down. After waiting so long and not even getting the main girls in this update. It almost reminds me The Deluca Family game, when it comes to focusing on the main characters, not sex content.

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Per numerous request, I am starting with MoCompressed versions with Compressed versions following.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
EchoesOfLust2-S2E4-pc-Compressed
Original 2.35 Gigs
crunched 940 Megs - - - - WorkUpload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. (Smaller files = lower image quality)
EchoesOfLust2-S2E4-pc-MoCompressed
Original 2.35 Gigs
crunched 534 Megs - - - - WorkUpload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Inceton -

N7 if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.6]
YAC Author: hngg
sup bro can you make compress ver. for max's life with high quality chapter 1 and the rest too hahaha if you have time

• Hey there
Reactions: nicestgamer

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
So wait, they promised lots of sex and then gave none? It's not the bugs that piss people off, it's lies (Well both do but bugs are accidental, lies aren't). The devs might want to remember who has the power here...
Well, there was sex. But just not sex that included the main character. So technically they didn't lie.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
So i usually play games when completed. Is season one of this can be considered as separate game?

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So wait, they promised lots of sex and then gave none? It's not the bugs that piss people off, it's lies (Well both do but bugs are accidental, lies aren't). The devs might want to remember who has the power here...
On a more serious note. You are probably pirating our game so your threats about power have no merit. If our Patrons are unsetisfied they will let us know and we will act accordingly.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes