cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
None of the links for compressed S1 work anymore (DMCA Takedown)
Also, at least Pixeldrain for the uncompressed version is down.

This is one dev with a stick up his ass.

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Echoes of Lust [Season 1 Ep. 1-10] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB: GDRIVE - - - -
Compressed Mac: 629 MB: GDRIVE - - - -

Thank you -Hex- for the new links ;)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
All links are not working, with files removed or expired.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have to ask please, how do I get scenes 2 and 3 with Megan?
As I wrote above, I restarted the game from the beginning and now the phone correctly showed there were 3 scenes with her.
However, after getting the first scene called "Megan's Party Choice" the hints now say To Be Continued with her and Zoe.
How do I get Lust Time with Zoe 1 and 2? :( :(

Mar 12, 2017
I have to ask please, how do I get scenes 2 and 3 with Megan?
As I wrote above, I restarted the game from the beginning and now the phone correctly showed there were 3 scenes with her.
However, after getting the first scene called "Megan's Party Choice" the hints now say To Be Continued with her and Zoe.
How do I get Lust Time with Zoe 1 and 2? :( :(
Continue with Ellie's storyline, you're mostly guided to it.

Reactions: Aristos

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Per numerous request, I am starting with MoCompressed versions with Compressed versions following.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
EchoesOfLust2-S2E4-pc-Compressed
Original 2.35 Gigs
crunched 940 Megs - - - - WorkUpload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. (Smaller files = lower image quality)
EchoesOfLust2-S2E4-pc-MoCompressed
Original 2.35 Gigs
crunched 534 Megs - - - - WorkUpload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Inceton -

N7 if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.6]
YAC Author: hngg
Has anyone else tried to run either of these compressed ones on android using JoiPlay? Both of them give me an unresolved script right at launch, despite launching on a pc to test them just fine.

I was running a compressed version of s2ep3 in JoiPlay just fine, so not sure if it's just me with this ep4 version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nicestgamer

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Continue with Ellie's storyline, you're mostly guided to it.
OK that's what I imagined after restarting the game a third time, and following Megan's path first.
Thanks!

Just one more question if you don't mind: Are those scenes new in ep 4 or were they already in the game before?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
OK that's what I imagined after restarting the game a third time, and following Megan's path first.
Thanks!

Just one more question if you don't mind: Are those scenes new in ep 4 or were they already in the game before?
They are new ones in ep 4, not in the game earlier as I said. I thought they were in the game since it showed me 3/3 even though I hadn't even seen those scenes yet. Sorry. :censored:

Reactions: Aristos

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I get that the devs are trying to protect their game from piracy but what thyre doing instead is killing off their fanbase. And what's worse is that they're intentionally dragging the story and giving both pirates and patrons nothing but teases nor actual progress on the story. (Sure there is progress on the story but only the MC's)

Devs should understand that they cant continue like this forever.

Note: we have yet to have a proper gratifying sex scene with any of the mains.

Reactions: MarkHansen

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I get that the devs are trying to protect their game from piracy but what thyre doing instead is killing off their fanbase. And what's worse is that they're intentionally dragging the story and giving both pirates and patrons nothing but teases nor actual progress on the story. (Sure there is progress on the story but only the MC's)

Well, their patrons are actually happy with the product and the pace of the updates, and that's most important for the devs.

And when it comes not having proper gratifying sex with the main girls, that's false. Mom has been properly banged.

Reactions: Samael-79

MarkHansen

Feb 19, 2019

This is the changelog I look for, thanks.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
They are new ones in ep 4, not in the game earlier as I said. I thought they were in the game since it showed me 3/3 even though I hadn't even seen those scenes yet. Sorry. :censored:
Don't worry Casikaz, I suspected that was the case so that's why I wanted to double-check ;)
In any case, my original save was indeed bugged because the phone only showed 1 event for Megan after installing ep4. I had to restart no matter what ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casikaz

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
3/4 scenes with jessica what have i missed ?
You get 1 scene by choosing "looser is better."
For the other 3 you need to choose "tighter is better" and try the different options: use the dildo on Jess, finger her, warn them about the dildo and go upstairs with them.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes