Jul 21, 2020
what do you mean 96%
From the website and some of his Patreon posts, there is a half-episode that is being released which covers the beginning of Amy's Story (the blonde with the golden dress whose house you visit for the party). Was due to be included in Episode 4, so rather than delay it to Episode 5. They made Episode 4.5. Hope thise clears it up

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
From the website and some of his Patreon posts, there is a half-episode that is being released which covers the beginning of Amy's Story (the blonde with the golden dress whose house you visit for the party). Was due to be included in Episode 4, so rather than delay it to Episode 5. They made Episode 4.5. Hope thise clears it up
I know they released episode 4.5 but don’t understand him he says episode 4.5 is 96% but what is 96%?
4.5 is the complete last version that is out.

mebo06

Sep 22, 2018
Gotta say I find it much harder to play episodic updates of Echoes of Lust compared to Summer With Mia and many other VNs. I guess it's the cyclic style that doesn't work well for me this way, it always feels far more interruptive and incomplete when I reach the end of the episode. I really enjoy the game in general though, season one was great when I played it all in one go.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I'm gonna pledge to see if it's worth it, but have a feel it won't be as it' only a .5 update.
(Won't share btw)

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Can you just tell us the hidden crossover what or who it is? I have a idea but I got no clue if it's right :D
Hidden event was with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ask expected it was not really worth the $25 pledge, tbph I think they should've made it $10, or at least not the biggest pledge. Though I will say it was probably the cutest as well as the most infuriating(in a good way) update they have done in a long while.
Amy is my new favorite babe in Eol, sharing 1st place with Jessica. And rightly so it seems her story also brought in my new least favorite person.

Reactions: Sepey and LadyBee

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Hidden event was with
Ask expected it was not really worth the $25 pledge, tbph I think they should've made it $10, or at least not the biggest pledge. Though I will say it was probably the cutest as well as the most infuriating(in a good way) update they have done in a long while.
Amy is my new favorite babe in Eol, sharing 1st place with Jessica. And rightly so it seems her story also brought in my new least favorite person.
Thx for the answer! I was kinda hoping for Jennifer knowing that all the renders are done for their rework on that game.

bowers

Jun 29, 2018
Quick question. Trying to play season 2 on my Mac. When I try to run the game it asks me to install flash player. Flash doesn’t exist anymore so how can I get the game to run? I love the first one so much I don’t even care if the second one sucks I still need to play it lol.

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Just finished season one, pretty strong game and could definitely be ranked in the top 25 when it comes to the incest tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack_._69

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
well I have some programming knowledge and even someone mildly literate can strip all the id meta and move the files to a new copy and boom. This isn't Microsoft or Apple with denuvo drm here. Renpy engine is opensource and really timed exclusivity for "patreons" i guess is how you do it with this hugely flawed adult game business model but to completely try to lock these games down is dumb. Your only way to get new customers is through places like f95 and to try said product these guys arent buying ads on youtube ha. just my 2 cents.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes