Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
Just got MEGA, fuck it. xd
download is at 65% atm. i still gave the MEGA link using the report. dont know how long its gonna be for the mods to get a link working tho....

i could upload it myself to dropbox or something once its downloaded. you guys know if im allowed to share a download link in the comments?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Just got MEGA, fuck it. xd
download is at 65% atm. i still gave the MEGA link using the report. dont know how long its gonna be for the mods to get a link working tho....

i could upload it myself to dropbox or something once its downloaded. you guys know if im allowed to share a download link in the comments?
Don't use one dev posted, because he will probably change it. He follows this thread. I believe uploaderers and mods will make mirrors in hour or so...

Reactions: Nocro32510

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
I'm currently uploading it on anonfile. almost done. will also be giving this link to mods with the report button, hopefully this thread will be updated faster. Send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE here if you want the link. will also be giving you guys the bonus content code. (should be done in a few mins)

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
If links are getting down normally they will be replaced fast if someone reports down links.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
MEGA would be getting down to fast.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Any chance to see compressed version? I usually use full releases, but ATM my HDD space is dangerously low...
I can compress it but since it has quite a lot of animated scenes that will take a good amount of time
SoulRipper1990 iirc inceton does not publish update patches so if you want one you will have to request one and that will take also time.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes