Wild7x

Jul 21, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Episode 6 pls

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
REQ+ thread up and running for all your +1 needs:
is there any request thread?
I think it's safe to say that this is one of those games where a request thread for an update is not necessary! :)

Just wait to see all the posts coming up soon like "want update", "where is update?", "need update", "when is update?", etc...

Just sit back & relax while waiting for a good samaritan somewhere to pay their $25 and bring the link here! LOL!!!
Let me make my contribution then :)
Want update, where is the update, need update, when is the update, WE NEED A HERO
Episode 6 pls

Reactions: LadyBee

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
well the size of the game is almost 7gb (6,95) with episode 6 according to guys from discord so its almost 2.5gb just for this episode only and idk if we get a hero today or we wait 3 days when it goes down from 25 to 10

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
I'll try to be the hero this time. So i just subscribed to their patreon for the latest episode, and here's whats going on.
the game is now almost 7gb large, and the limit on mega if you're a free user is 5gb. a lot of people cant download it, they've been trying to upload it to g-drive, but apparently it keeps failing. I don't pay for MEGA. so im gonna try and still download it... but chances are i wont be able to download it until they give us a g drive download link. will keep you guys updated :)
last reply from them is 1 hour old btw "trying to get it to work"

Sep 30, 2020
I'll try to be the hero this time. So i just subscribed to their patreon for the latest episode, and here's whats going on.
the game is now almost 7gb large, and the limit on mega if you're a free user is 5gb. a lot of people cant download it, they've been trying to upload it to g-drive, but apparently it keeps failing. I don't pay for MEGA. so im gonna try and still download it... but chances are i wont be able to download it until they give us a g drive download link. will keep you guys updated :)
Torrent it instead, it will probably get DMCA'd anyways.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I think the trick is to change your IP after your download reaches the limit. So, either use a VPN after the limit is reached or reset your internet connection if you've got a dynamic IP and your provider changes it.

Or just share the link to the mods (report on the OP), they will take care of it.

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
I think the trick is to change your IP after your download reaches the limit. So, either use a VPN after the limit is reached or reset your internet connection if you've got a dynamic IP and your provider changes it.

Or just share the link to the mods (report on the OP), they will take care of it.
will do

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes