VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone managed to continue Elizabeth's story?
Im stuck at this , she dont wanna drink more...

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
could anyone please tell me where are the other 4 hidden events? (besides the event that leads to moms handjob…)

on a side note the snake charmer with MC dick was hilarious!

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
FWIW, I get the exact same error . . .

I thought I replied to this earlier, but obviously didn't. I get exactly the same error and cannot proceed . . .
Hahahaha... I did reply earlier. However, for those who might be able to help, here's the error:

While running game code:
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 273, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 4741, in execute
screen def_s_kit_morn:
screen def_s_kit_morn:
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 4743, in execute
if s_left_house_morn == 0:
NameError: name 's_left_house_morn' is not defined

I'd fix it myself if I knew how . . .

Reactions: dp123

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Got all complete but a couple of questions...

1: Ellie's bathroom stuff is at 3/5. Is that correct for whats currently available?
2: The hint has a '??? mall' person but go no idea where to go or who its about. Anyone know?

keplerk

Nov 2, 2017
Just me or they even uploaded the uncompiled version of the source code ?
Well their ads are no longer, anybody can now disable them. that's a sad...

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Maybe I'm alone, but I think Inceton is one of my favorite devs. This game has a great concept, great characters, great models, etc.

My only issue is that it feels like they waste a lot of time on unneeded renderings/animations--
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It doesn't feel like a reward or teaser. It just feels like a poor use of time and resources. They could have used that time and effort to make another, more rewarding scene, instead of what essentially amounts to filler.

Some of the extra touches are great though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope they keep adding small details like that, but start to pass on asinine details that add no real value to the gameplay that are probably just going to be skipped over anyway.

Reactions: NathanD7

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Well found out where the mall is and the save is now at 100% for whats available. Mentions something about a hotfix next week for Ellie.

Its no where near as erotic as say Milfy City as the script and dialog are pretty weak. They do awesome animations, but don't know erotic dialog for shit. but at least I could play this game. The game about Mia on RPGM constantly crashed and this game has little to no grind.

Will keep an eye on it, but I honestly don't think it will be worth coming back to until its finished.

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
In this update I realized it was the first time that MC put the dick in someone without interruption. Yeah, I won't bother but the trouble of biaxing this game again.

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
Anyone got this? Started a new game, and when trying to enter kitchen a little bit in the game i get this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 294, in script
    screen def_s_kit_morn:
    screen def_s_kit_morn:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 294, in script
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen def_s_kit_morn:
    screen def_s_kit_morn:
  File "<screen language>", line 4743, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-7
Sat Sep 21 21:06:36 2019

Reactions: dp123

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hello guys, i can't see animations at all. Black screen till animation ends. I am having this problem only for this game. Any idea why? Thx.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Well found out where the mall is and the save is now at 100% for whats available. Mentions something about a hotfix next week for Ellie.

Its no where near as erotic as say Milfy City as the script and dialog are pretty weak. They do awesome animations, but don't know erotic dialog for shit. but at least I could play this game. The game about Mia on RPGM constantly crashed and this game has little to no grind.

Will keep an eye on it, but I honestly don't think it will be worth coming back to until its finished.
I thought milfy city was abandoned because of health issues?

• Haha
Reactions: laflare82

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
The mystery of this time loop is probably the Car if the mc fixes it then everything will be back to normal.. I think

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I thought this dev was lazy but now I'm sure of it I know it wasn't necessary but you could have atleast make the animation of purchasing the liquor for Jessica path instead you put a text already got the liquor dont ask when and how I went directly to the store when I woke up without even checking hints:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: meincrab
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes