Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
Two steps: 1) In main menu enter code via "Bonus Content". 2) while in free roam mode, select phone (top left), select "Gallery" (first icon on phone screen).
thank you! btw, it says hidden events 2 out of 5, does that mean that im missing 3, or are there 3 more comin in the future?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Saved the best for last this update was without a doubt the best so far we got a bit of everything so many good scenes but now I'm desperate for more Nicole. And so close and yet so far with Megan good way to end on with Elizabeth that was great :love:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for the bug report. Ahahahah
Oh, I didn't know it was a bug. If that was an error in spelling, you might want to change this script, too.

"I just asked her to go to the tomorrow's party with me."

or

"I just asked her to go to the party tomorrow with me."

and

"So...what? I can't go with you two?"

and

"Don't want to come off as too easy."

Last edited:
Reactions: IncetonGames

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I almost feel it remiss that there's no hidden event this episode, but the normal content was so good so it's all the same I guess.

Reactions: Ethanhunt99

fantasysniper

Feb 19, 2018
If you aren't getting the new events for Ep9, you might need to move your old saves file into the newly extracted files, instead of overwriting your existing game files with the new content.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Saved the best for last this update was without a doubt the best so far we got a bit of everything so many good scenes but now I'm desperate for more Nicole. And so close and yet so far with Megan good way to end on with Elizabeth that was great :love:
And I will wait for more Jessica in season 2.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 09 Mar, 2020
Download it here:

This release supports my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
No hurry. Your WT is first rate. Take your time (y)
Well I hope you still think the same, because I really E-X-P-A-N-D-E-D this thing, there are all kinds of comments and inclusions from the game in it, the intent was to make it easier to follow along with the game and to speed things along for the player. But it's some where in the 20 page length now. Before it was something like 8 pages. I haven't even included Episode 9 yet......OH BROTHER......LMAO

Well, I'll leave it up to you guys to let me know whether the effort was worth it.

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

TiggerYou

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
I made a very little and very simple patch for this game to remove a little annoyance. Either the name of the patch or the source code in the spoiler should give you an idea what it does ;).
Inceton actually had a pretty great idea creating that annoying feature, it's just that the first time you meet it in the game is a bit too annoying...
A 5 or 7 second delay instead of 20 would have made a big difference, IMHO

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The patch won't fuck up the game in any way and can be removed by simply deleting a file named Setec_Astronomy.rpyc from the "game" subfolder.

You can add the patch by extracting attached archive into the root folder of the game (where the game launcher exe file is).
Setec Astronomy .....sounds very..Sneakery @:^} (Ps I pick cootys rat semen as the anagram)

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes