bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Me: reads about two bonus events.... has lots of fun.

Also me: goes back to bathroom to check. O sweet a third.

Again me: has fun with the three fuck it events.

The game:

1606381916747.png

udogu

May 20, 2019
I come back to this game, and find out that I didn't play Episode 10.

So I download the latest version of Season 1, grab my old save files, go to the last one, try to load it and... It crashes.

Now, if I want to play through to the end of Episode 1, I have to start from scratch. Is there a way to mod the game so I can skip the dialogue without having to click my way through it?

Sep 25, 2017
Dunno if this was reported or not, tried to search for it but didn't find it so here goes : At the very start of the game, when arriving at school, Nicole is hailing you, then she tells you that you need to talk. Then instead of NICOLE saying " Please follow me.We should go somewhere more private " it's the MC's name that's on that text.

Just a little typo error.

Found another thing. at the party with Ellie, grinding on her ass slow pace, when I click medium pace, she's suddenly down on her knees giving handjob with 2 hands, just like the FAST pace of the first animation, then I choose fast and MC places his dick on her asshole, like it's suppose to.

Last edited:

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
After the bathroom scene with Elizabeth (Jessica walks in on you when you are having sex with Elizabeth), I'm no longer receiving any hints on how to progress the story. Anyone have an idea on what I need to do? Is it a glitch??

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
Does it just seem to me, or is this game the most complete as a story, mood, challenge, that even the graphics of the main models, the curly girlfriend of the sister is full of grief - especially her breasts, I don't even remember her name?!? Maybe it lacks a little more seduction !!!

Reactions: bazingaa69

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I apologize if it's not allowed, but guys, maybe you can check this topic and help somehow to devs ? Because they're having issues with Steam release of their game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes