St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
Was there ever a fix for this bug? It breaks the game.
I never found one. :( I just ignored it in my game and was, fortunately, able to continue.
There's no fix, but i noticed, that it may appear in upstairs hall, right after you woken up in your room - you have to click on this 'box' in MC room between his PC and bed - then it would not cause any visual glitch.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone have a link for episodes 2 and 3 from the second season?
All episodes for a given season are included in the file for that season on the OP. So, in this case, go to page 1 of this thread and click one of the options for "Season 2 Ep. 3". Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android links should all be there. This link will include Season 2, Episodes 1, 2, and 3.

Reactions: rakijator

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Hi guys, am i chasing my tail here, but cant finish Jessica's quest.. keep going to see her at night, end up not entering her room, go back to my room, she then came later invite downstair, but there i keep redoing the same thing, obey, rerfuse and all but cant finish this one.. what am i doing wrong?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
good evening I downloaded this game today, but I don't understand these Walkthroughs.
How do I put this in the game.
Do I put all these 9 Walkthroughs?
Thank you

tryone8

Nov 14, 2017
good evening I downloaded this game today, but I don't understand these Walkthroughs.
How do I put this in the game.
Do I put all these 9 Walkthroughs?
Thank you
Within 12 minutes over 9 1/2 percent of the population will die at the exact same time. This, combined with the possible reincarnation of Him represents the reason why we must follow His Way and escape from the Darkness which is attempting to consume all life within our very own universe. Only He can stop this He who is the One who created us and He who is the One who can save us

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Within 12 minutes over 9 1/2 percent of the population will die at the exact same time. This, combined with the possible reincarnation of Him represents the reason why we must follow His Way and escape from the Darkness which is attempting to consume all life within our very own universe. Only He can stop this He who is the One who created us and He who is the One who can save us
Qanon? :rolleyes:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
If I wanted to pray, I would not be here but in a church, although I only believe in facts and not in stories to manipulate minds.
But that's not what I asked .

Reactions: SNOW 777

Big2019

Mar 13, 2019
any one have download link of current version of it cause most of link are dead for windows and one racaty working but download speed too slow so if any one have nopay or other link please share and mega doesn't let download more then 1 gb file in free account so please don't give mega link.

Roosta

Oct 31, 2017
Hi, I dont know what to do in 2nd season because there's no hint in any character, so Im really stuck, can anyone help? Thx

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
hi how do i trigger the blowjob event with jessica? done it like this

hidden Event 1 "Jessica Blowjob":
When Jessica is giving you the "gift", choose all options (handjob, boobjob, assjob, feetjob) and always click on "Try someting else".
After you run all of them, Jessica will give you a blowjob.

nothing happen in the end

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes