zwonk

Oct 6, 2019
ok this is the second game where the game doesn't open now, it just crashes when I try to open it.
I had the same or a similar problem. The solution that worked for me was starting the game and pressing shift while it loads. You get an ren py options window in which you can change graphic settings. Top left switch the used renderer, exit and try to start again. I use the 3rd option and the game starts normally now.

Reactions: patch70
Jul 21, 2020
Say what you want about this game, but Megan is honestly the hottest female character model I've seen from all adult VNs I've played.
Cannot agree with you more, certainly favourite character in the game (for me personally :love:) and boy do I feel slightly short-changed following the build-up in Episode 5. Still can only go onwards and upwards eh

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
H
Help pls, how do I run the game? I downloaded and unpacked it but I only see random files, how to start the game??
why do you unpack the apk?
install and play.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
There is ONE BIG problem with all inceton games : The Music, i don't understand why there is nearly none, you get some at the start, then it's just completely mute, sound and music are very important for immersion, at least put some Maclead tracks, just look at how music is a big part of the game in BaDik.

slammikjammik

Nov 23, 2018
Can someone please reup season 1 android?
Also what about the voice over for season 1? Is it added on android Version? Cause I got a download for one and the only voice over is in the beginning of explanation about the game.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2018
hello I have a problem when I try to extract the game since it appears to me so there is an error with the reading of the files the error is in the image
error ficheros.png

vinct97

Mar 14, 2019
I don't know why, but it is unable to trigger automatically. And where to look for Sophie's quest?

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
I don't know why, but it is unable to trigger automatically. And where to look for Sophie's quest?
Are you sure you're going there at evening, and not night? It should trigger right away when you click on Amy's house. So you haven't yet started Sophie's quest at all? Then check main characters phone in his room during noon.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes