Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Sharing is not netorare. Perhaps if the threesome ends with the LI choosing the other, but in general, mere sharing is not.
Did the lover in the flashback reach forward in time and steal Mia from the MC by sleeping with her? If not, it's not netorare. Netorare is when the MC loses the love interest to another through sex.
fully agree with you but you were on F95zone the place were if a LI touches another males arm its ntr so im just covering all bases.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
fully agree with you but you were on F95zone the place were if a LI touches another males arm
...at any time in the past, present, or future...
its ntr so im just covering all bases.
Is the LI a virgin? (i.e. is she young and inexperienced enough to have an intact hymen I can break with my giant cock?)
Has she been hugged by her father?
Was she delivered by male or female doctor?

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
...at any time in the past, present, or future...

Is the LI a virgin? (i.e. is she young and inexperienced enough to have an intact hymen I can break with my giant cock?)
Has she been hugged by her father?
Was she delivered by male or female doctor?
Are you sure your not one of those guys? Cause damn that's a good impression

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Sharing is not netorare. Perhaps if the threesome ends with the LI choosing the other, but in general, mere sharing is not.
Did the lover in the flashback reach forward in time and steal Mia from the MC by sleeping with her? If not, it's not netorare. Netorare is when the MC loses the love interest to another through sex.
According to F95
NTR : Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.

sharing isn't NTR but most of non-NTR fans, if not all, are also not a fan of sharing.

Regarding flashbacks, you don't ask your partner about how many guys she fucked before meeting you or how she fucked them...right? I won't judge if such things turns you on but I ain't into that thing.

I know everything is avoidable but why are they making such contents for non-NTR games when they have a NTR games patreon?

Darknight254

Feb 19, 2018
Right there is an issue here I have 4 of 7 Hidden Events which are Xmas Story, Meeting Emma, Game Show, and Sleep Day so can anyone tell me what the other 3 are and how to find them?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
If I understood correctly you say that the patreon version has NTR,and this version F95 has no NTR? this version (F95)for (pure boy)?

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found a missing image (it seems so) in Ellie's storyline, after first time entering her, see attachment.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If I understood correctly you say that the patreon version has NTR and this version F95 has no NTR? that is, this version is (vanilla people)?
Inceton has 2 patreon accounts
1)
2 games are being developed under this account. Echoes of lust and Summer with mia 2

2)
Inside Jennifer is being developed under this account.

The irony is that Inside jennifer is, from what I've heard, a slut simulator. MC is fucking around instead of getting cucked. Whereas these so called non-NTR games have elements of NTR such as flashbacks and non-canons/hidden scenes.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes