cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Perhaps it's coming in a future update? I don't think we've seen twins, either.
It was for one or the DLC special scenes. You can find out how to get that scene on this forum probably like a thousand times.

As to NTR remaining in the series, no one knows except for Imceton? Though in a game where does repeat it would be werid to do. But it doesn't matter much anyways.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Just played this game for the first time . This is a good incest game overall with fantastic visuals, I especially like Elizabeth and Jessica (overall the sexiest character) & Megan is fun too. The side girls are fine, the most memorable one is the teacher (Nicole), I wish Angelina was also one of them the scene with her was great. The reset mechanic is interesting but after major progress its frustrating to see it all go to waste (like after a hard earned sex scene). Not sure if its leading anywhere in terms of story but its better to not focus on it too much and keep the focus on the girls and not force some ridiculous convoluted plot

Last edited:

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
First off I have no Idea what chapter in season 2 I am in. I just finished a long scene with Amy and now Im back at the party with Ellie after meeting her mom.

My confusion is, I am using the cheat and the gallery shows Amy images and animations I didnt get. But the Re-live menu says I did 2/2 scenes with her. Are there more somewhere?

Also gallery has xmas scenes I didnt get.

Aug 30, 2021
First off I have no Idea what chapter in season 2 I am in. I just finished a long scene with Amy and now Im back at the party with Ellie after meeting her mom.

My confusion is, I am using the cheat and the gallery shows Amy images and animations I didnt get. But the Re-live menu says I did 2/2 scenes with her. Are there more somewhere?

Also gallery has xmas scenes I didnt get.
Hey do you know how to complete Amy quest I am stuck on her and do not know how to continue her quest what character quests and hidden events do I have to continue.

Albundy1979

Sep 6, 2019
Has anyone encountered a ScriptError on the BJ scene by Megan when MC was passed out in Amy's House with a skirt? There is no 'Ignore' option, and the 'Rollback' just brings you back to the previous screen (see thumbnail), only to crash again when you try to proceed.
Amy's House.jpg

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Meg_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "10_Amy_Home_label.rpyc", line 1905, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Meg_2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200-SP0
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
EchoesOfLust2 S2E6
Thu Oct 7 12:52:43 2021

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
is the pc download link for windows 86bit or 64bit
There's no such thing as 86bit. What you might be confusing it with is the x86 folder which is for older programs to run on current windows.

Also, I want to say 64 bit. I'd have to re-download to be sure. I think most games on here are 64bit with some 32bit options.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
x86 means 32bit. x86 was a naming scheme for cpu instruction sets that started with the 16bit Intel 8086 from 1978, but all 16bit compatibility was dropped at some point so it's now only compatible with the 32 bit 80386 from 1985 and above.

x64 DOES mean 64 bit however
For anyone curious, x64 is a shortening of "x86-64", since it's a 64-bit extension to the 32-bit "x86" architecture.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Is this a ntr vn game
No , its not people are trolls. There is 1 sccret scene that is non canon and you can play the entire game without even knowing about it if you dont read the walkthrough where your sister is forced a bj. But that is a requested scene by a patreon which payed money for it. The rest is ntr free.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well according to the Patreon previews, it looks like that the 500$ "NTR-scene" patron has returned with another donation and scene request. Thread is going to blow up again. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well i guess thanks to you ppl that follows can now expect and to be honest any surprise with any new scenes is long gone.

also there wasnt really a blow up , it was more influx of ntr fans asking about it and finding excuses why its not, hardcore enough, cannon, what ever, was good enough that game earned a tag

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
also there wasnt really a blow up , it was more influx of ntr fans asking about it and finding excuses why its not, hardcore enough, cannon, what ever, was good enough that game earned a tag
Oh there was a blow up, snowflake people crying over a hidden non-canon bonus event scene. You think too high of the people here if you think they will remember my message when the episode drops in November. :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes