Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Holy shit, a grand for 2 small scenes to be added. I don't mind a bit of ntr be it canon or not but wow this dude/chick must be rich as fuck. Man for a G I'd have banged their Mrs in front of them and they could have had some real life ntr, fuck I'd have let them punish mine as well. Seriously though more power to them, if that's what they want to spend their money on and they can afford it then who are we to say anything and all the people pissed off about it would have took a $1000 for a few hours work too.

• Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Holy shit, a grand for 2 small scenes to be added. I don't mind a bit of ntr be it canon or not but wow this dude/chick must be rich as fuck. Man for a G I'd have banged their Mrs in front of them and they could have had some real life ntr, fuck I'd have let them punish mine as well. Seriously though more power to them, if that's what they want to spend their money on and they can afford it then who are we to say anything and all the people pissed off about it would have took a $1000 for a few hours work too.
Maybe he already did that , and still got 500$ left :

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Dude whomever payed 1000 dollars for this: I have a store like the headless guy in that scene. I can cuck you with your gf,wife...etc for free of charge :ROFLMAO: Jokes aside how sad your life is when you spend 1000 dollars to get cucked digitally...
Perhaps its something he planned all along just so he can see how all people here humiliate him for what he did.
You said it yourself. Dont underestimate NTR whales. Perhaps 1000$ is not much for him so he spends it without any problems.
However, what if it was something like his last money for rent and now he has problems to buy food ? That would be just gold :KEK:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Nah can't get it to trigger. I've done the Halloween event like someone else suggested and still nothing
Load an earlier save , for me its kinda bugged and now most of my old save automatically start this event

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Damn, 474 sites of comments. I tried even to filter it with the search bar but I dont get a clear answear.
Renders look nice and the story seems to be nice as well, but I dont like NTR. Therefore for some one who played it:
-Is it avoidable ?
-If not, how bad is it ?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This doesn't seem like NTR to me! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn, I guess developers everywhere should start to look moving into doing solely commission scenes if the benjamins are that good

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Looked at replay from phone earlier at Meg and i am once again triggerd
1. 3 meg and zoe threesome scenes
2. 2 lust time with meg - 1 is a pussy grind scene , the other is a sex with MC in short skirt (the worst in game by far and yet you people dislike ntr but our MC turning into a pussy literraly is okay)
3. meghan party choice which guess again there is also Zoe in it yaaay....
4. backyard quickie , an out of nowhere drunk sex scene rushed and not even well done
5.spy on meghan - a scene which is okay it reminds of season 1 , but at the pace the thing happened i think its too late
Am i missing something? i mean this character's main events 8 in total are either 60% zoe or drunken sex and quickes.
Missed opportunitty. Meghan devolved very hard , she became a bitch like Chloe and a drunken like Elizabeth (but has nowhere near the charm Drunk Elizabeth has), ooh and also a pussy grinder for Zoe , important aspect also

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes