DMC

May 17, 2017
Hey guys, I have finished Halloween special 5 times now and i still can't click on the green lamp. What's the problem?

May 8, 2017
I should have been more clear, I was mainly referring to this title, and Mia in reference to supporters. Also, it's actually two bonus scenes.

With that in mind, "let's not pretend" like all of season 1, and all of season 2 up until recently had any semblance of any ntr-ish type of stuff going on. Season 1 of Mia already had that stuff going on midway into its development, and you got countless people talking about that.

Is he betraying his followers? Maybe, maybe not, I'm not going to debate that, it's entirely based on ones perspective. However, I am willing to bet though, that most of his patrons are not in it for the ntr stuff.

I will also wager that most of his patrons came from playing this title, and early versions of Mia where the ntr stuff wasn't fully prevalent yet. Show me a dev here that is making a killing, money wise, with straight up ntr content. Let's not kid ourselves, we all know that this specific fetish isn't widely popular. Another bet that I am willing to make is that his patreon numbers are due largely in part to one main fetish...incest.

If a majority his patrons are so fond of his ntr content, then why not incorporate it heavily into this novel/game, of which, seems to be his most popular title? That's his thing right? That's his fanbase right? I'll just answer the question myself, it's because he doesn't want to lose money. It's not what got him his main following in the first place.
I'm no fan of NTR, but I was under the impression that it was widely popular based on what I read on the forums. Is that just a vocal minority that are fans of it?

Takomon

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah 500$ is good money
Ummm what ? Did someone gives creator 500$ to add ntr or I interpreted this wrong, English is not my first language, if it is then did creator said something about it or this is just wild speculation.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Ummm what ? Did someone gives creator 500$ to add ntr or I interpreted this wrong, English is not my first language, if it is then did creator said something about it or this is just wild speculation.
Someone gave $500 for a custom scene during the summer and that scene was added in Episode 6. They then paid $1000 to get even longer scene, and that scene was added in Episode 7. And yes, the developer confirmed that it was custom made scene.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Awesome update, well worth the large download size and annoying playthrough to get to the new hot scenes in this version. :love:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Someone gave $500 for a custom scene during the summer and that scene was added in Episode 6. They then paid $1000 to get even longer scene, and that scene was added in Episode 7. And yes, the developer confirmed that it was custom made scene.
Not to burst anyone's bull, but that's probably bull. Dude's got NTR in all of his games, and all of the Chloe/Jessica stuff is NTR-lite. Probably just wanted to have the overt kind of it in this one too, but didn't want anyone straight up blame him for it.

I mean come on, for that price you either loan a couple chicks and get the real cuck experience, or have that shit done by someone whose renders don't look from 3 years ago.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Been a while, do the incest patch works ? It doesn't seem up to date, but maybe i'm wrong. Thanks.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Not to burst anyone's bull, but that's probably bull. Dude's got NTR in all of his games, and all of the Chloe/Jessica stuff is NTR-lite. Probably just wanted to have the overt kind of it in this one too, but didn't want anyone straight up blame him for it.

I mean come on, for that price you either loan a couple chicks and get the real cuck experience, or have that shit done by someone whose renders don't look from 3 years ago.
Who really knows. It could be that the first scene someone bought for $500, but then the second one they just made because they now had the setup and "story" ready for it from the first scene. The second scene just fits into the description of the "Crazy"-tier on their Patreon with three animations and hundred renders. Some incels can and will very well spend that much money for the 3D CGI's instead of a real hooker because they are too afraid to approach real women or talk to them. And sure, they could go to some other dev, but those devs can't do the scenes with characters from this game that probably does the hots for the person who ordered the $500 scene.

Been a while, do the incest patch works ? It doesn't seem up to date, but maybe i'm wrong. Thanks.
No patch here, you determine the relationships for the family members manually at the start of the game.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes