allura404

Nov 7, 2019
No voice acting in season 2? I started playing season 2 and none of the characters have a voice. Ellie had a voiceover in the prologue. There is no after that.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
No voice acting in season 2? I started playing season 2 and none of the characters have a voice. Ellie had a voiceover in the prologue. There is no after that.
That will come after the final game-play update for this season. From what I've been seeing, that should be 2 or 3 more updates, then the update with voice-overs.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
That will come after the final game-play update for this season. From what I've been seeing, that should be 2 or 3 more updates, then the update with voice-overs.
I also want to ask one more thing. Is there a way to skip the day? I just started the game and am stuck. I can't talk to anyone and I can't sleep in bed.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I also want to ask one more thing. Is there a way to skip the day? I just started the game and am stuck. I can't talk to anyone and I can't sleep in bed.
Check out the hints. There's probably one you need to do that will unlock everything else. That's the best I can suggest.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Check out the hints. There's probably one you need to do that will unlock everything else. That's the best I can suggest.
Here the problem is there aren't hints in the game. I remember there were hints at the top right of the screen in s1

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Here the problem is there aren't hints in the game. I remember there were hints at the top right of the screen in s1
I have no idea what may have gone wrong with your copy of Season 2, but there are absolutely hints in the second season as well if your copy is not broken somehow. However, those won't show up unless you're in free-roam mode. If you're in the middle of a scene of some type, you don't have access to those until the scene ends.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game is fun, but it always leaves you with blue balls.
Wut? How exactly? You literally have two threesomes just in this latest episode, not to mention multiple sex scenes from previous installments. The only way you should have blue balls is if you skipped content (b/c you didn't like certain characters), haven't played far enough through the game so far, or are edging yourself as you go. Current content even includes multiple different vaginal creampies and hints at possible pregnancy at some point. (It's only mentioned by characters as a "we need to be careful" kind of a thing, so maybe we won't see it in the end.)

Reactions: AmanRocky

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
If your not showing the hints, and your not in the middle of a scene or at the beginning of the game before free-roam is activated, then you should probably delete your game and re-download it or something. Sorry you're having troubles.

Reactions: allura404

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Most likely there will be continuation for the already existing non-canon bonus hidden event "Jess the shoplifter" in the future too. One indicate for this would be that in their Patreon a comment that hoped more for that event was the most liked one in that post by a mile. But NTR in the main story? Most likely not.
Damn... Was hoping for some ntr content.

Inceton has a patron for ntr specifically but surprise surprise people aren't satisfied with that and want it to bleed over into all their games.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
...Yet I mean it should at some point hence the name otherwise it's just bait.
That's what I meant, it is just extra money bait for them. Female protagonist, who also is the one who gets railed, that is no where near NTR. That's why the NTR-audience is willing to put some extra on the table to get that content in these games, as they don't deliver it in the NTR-Patreon.

Reactions: ayewhat123

Sather1

Mar 19, 2021
I haven't played the last update, did they add another ntr scene? If they did, is it on the main story or bonus event?

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
is there any platform that i can download the compressed version for season 1 other than torrent and dmca? mega or somewhat?

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
One thing I don't get about the Hidden Events is how to 'Trigger them' I know where they are, but they are uninteractable with, haven't even seen them yet but can't touch...

Edit::
Nevermind, turns out that where the save was older than I thought and hadn't reached the point of the event unlocking...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes