Sep 2, 2018
There is (some) Jessica Update in the first Christmas event......
It depends of the choices you make in the dialogs.....
By "first Christmas event" you mean in 2020 Christmas event ? There was Jessica content in 2020 Christmas event but sadly no Jessica content in neither Halloween nor Christmas event of 2021

Last edited:

sivaario

Nov 5, 2019
So for some reason the game didnt take my saves, so i redid the story. Now every girl is on "need a special event to advance" except for Ellie, where it says i need to do a quest with Sophie. Anyone know what im supposed to do?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So for some reason the game didnt take my saves, so i redid the story. Now every girl is on "need a special event to advance" except for Ellie, where it says i need to do a quest with Sophie. Anyone know what im supposed to do?
I believe that’s the part where you need to click the phone on the table in the main characters room at noon.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I know y'all say that the Megasync links get blasted, but usually if someone shares the compressed version of the newest release on there, I have time to download it before it does get taken down. So could someone please share that with me? I'd greatly appreciate it. Hopefully by a year from now I will be able to download from other ports. But my bandwith is 1.something right now. I don't even have 2. LoL. Thanks, and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and any other holiday's that are celebrated right now.

• Angry
Reactions: binglebangles

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
same as with any renpy game you grab em with old version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and move them in new version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and as i said above, even if you fuck up and delete the game folder all renpy got backup saves
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-s2-e7-5-inceton.21005/post-7173686
Thanks but I did copy/paste. Meaning copied save folder from 2,7 and pasted it in 2,75/game folder. Still I get this. So again, I am asking why the new version of the game wont load my save data when I did exactly what you described?

edit did it in a way you described in your previous post, copied files that where in renpy folder, it worked that way, thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes