Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I'm kind of confused. I had a save that was definetly close to where the new episode starts but there is nothing to load in the new episode? I even still have the last version in the same place it was before? Am I missing something? Don't want to start all over again...

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm kind of confused. I had a save that was definetly close to where the new episode starts but there is nothing to load in the new episode? I even still have the last version in the same place it was before? Am I missing something? Don't want to start all over again...
copy your old saves into the new folder. The name changed from Echoes of Lust to Lust Theory but the saves still work if you do it manually.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So far got 1.8GB of 9GB downloaded. So it will take a while before I can play. Let me get this straight. Now y'all are saying that the MC is cloned? Or is everyone cloned? I guess I'll just have to wait a couple days for this to download. Thanks to whomever shared through Mega. I know it usually gets blasted. Hopefully it doesn't happen till after I can DL it. But it bounces between this one another one I'm trying to DL. Love this series!

MarkosNZ

Jun 14, 2017
The save files people have been posting don't work. I think we need the persistent file as well? My old laptop isn't working and lost my saves can anyone post?

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
Explain how it is NTR if the game treats both copies of the MC as the singular MC. There is no difference between how the game refers to either clone. The girls have sex only with the MC. Also, people keep using the word "cuckold" wrong. To cuckold the man has to be aroused but the humiliation watching his girl be with another guy. That doesn't happen here as he chooses to create his clones and there is no humiliation on the MCs part. The only NTR in this game has been the completely optional, non canon, and skippable if you don't want to see them, bonus scenes with Jessica. The game even warns you before activating it, so if you saw those scenes, you are the ones that ignored the warnings and watched them.

And to those saying "listen to the audience" you need to get out of your echo chambers. The people that are actually paying the dev on Patreon, and the people commenting on their discord (which you get access to by becoming a paid member) are enjoying the new update. The complaints are focused on the bugs (which for the initial release of an Inceton game has actually not been that bad for once), not the story content. You are basically asking the dev to listen to people that pirate the game vs the people who pay for the game.
Since you're obviously referencing me with the "listen to the audience" bit, I said in a later message that if I enjoyed what they did I might actually be inclined to pay for the game when it comes out on steam. If I am a potential consumer that does make me part of their audience right? It's okay if you didn't mind the latest episode, but when it clicks the absurdity up a few levels and then sets up a questionable end, it is easy to see why people would question it.

As it stands now, they have not impressed me in any way with season 2, it is obviously lower quality, with the only high quality parts being the million optional scenes that are better than the non-optional scenes.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Does anyone else think season 3 will end up on his ntr patreon account? I'm not looking to start any arguments here but it seems pretty obvious that not only are they dragging this out but also running out of ideas.
I've only personally seen ntr done well in a few vn's, but most of the time they just toss it in there for no reason other than ticking a kink off the list (fetish locator, I'm watching you). I don't expect nor trust Inceton enough that it will be any different here.

Edit: why did some numpty give me a facepalm :D I wasn't asking for them to put ntr in, but if they are then they should consider why and then do it right and not just because they're running out of ideas.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: gelu123

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I downloaded from it took me 15 minutes!
Yeah. But I bet your internet is a lot faster than 1.67 Mbps. I live almost too far away from the service box. So my internet is super slow.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes