theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Well, I guess that I'll have to use the mod after all. Don't want wait for a fix
I was able to unlock the 12th hidden event without using the cheat mod. I had to click on the MC's mobile phone (on his desk in his room), and not on the computer mouse though like it says in the description you quoted earlier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I was able to unlock the 12th hidden event without using the cheat mod. I had to click on the MC's mobile phone (on his desk in his room), and not on the computer mouse though like it says in the description you quoted earlier.
Oh shit you're right. I could have sworn I tried before. Guess i missed my target
Yeah, I have the same error for the event's counter on the phone I have 11 events done, but the phone say 10

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
nice find, can confirm that it does, tho you have to do before the end of previous update, before xmas 2 event , because after you dont have chance you get automatically kicked in to story and clicking on phone or mouse or anything doesnt do a thing.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Another with Zoe this time. I did it right after I finished (all events) with Nicole. You go to school, you talk to Zoe and you ask her out for the party. At the party, Megan will be wasted in the toilet, and you must choose Bring Megan with you instead of Leave Megan here the event is called "Megan is watches you and Zoe"
Thanks, it worked! (I'm a dumb, at first I thought it didn't work, so I had to edit my previous message...)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
nice find, can confirm that it does, tho you have to do before the end of previous update, before xmas 2 event , because after you dont have chance you get automatically kicked in to story and clicking on phone or mouse or anything doesnt do a thing.
Hey don't joke here! I'm almost jumped out my shoes :eek:
I already done the xmast 2 event and i just launched this one by clicking the phone. I haven't make the last ones events zoe and Megan however

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
You're welcome :)
Btw: with your hints about the missing scenes I was able to finally unlock all scenes -- at least I think so, because the last two ones from Ellie I can't check, because right after those events the "end sequence" starts, and I don't have the opportunity to check my phone again. So I just have to assume that those last two scenes will be unlocked now. Thanks a lot again!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey don't joke here! I'm almost jumped out my shoes :eek:
I already done the xmast 2 event and i just launched this one by clicking the phone. I haven't make the last ones events zoe and Megan however
well you have started fresh with this update, its more of issue for those of us that have started at end of previous update, cause it automatically starts story no matter what you do , but went to check saves and one at end of 2.7 phone worked, end of 2.75(exmas2) didnt

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well you have started fresh with this update, its more of issue for those of us that have started at end of previous update, cause it automatically starts story no matter what you do , but went to check saves and one at end of 2.7 phone worked, end of 2.75(exmas2) didnt
yeah I got it, but for a moment you scared me a little; Kinda... OH NOoooo! nonono :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Does the kick that takes you out of free roaming starts with the Mc having his phone stuck behind his desk and find out a pic? 'Cause I just did Zoe's last event and when Mc wakes up it looks like I'm out of control. The game go on and I haven't reached Megan's last event yet...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Does the kick that takes you out of free roaming starts with the Mc having his phone stuck behind his desk and find out a pic? 'Cause I just did Zoe's last event and when Mc wakes up it looks like I'm out of control. The game go on and I haven't reached Megan's last event yet...
yep, then you are on last update content if you have seen that which is 1st dec of it, you know for sure, which is soon after you wake up

tho to think about it phone was before that
where you find picture ?
if thats the case, thats in my saves 5 pages before last update content (i do save allot) and thats nov content 3 updates ago

Last edited:

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Help me fix it.
I can't go into the garage, an error pops up.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 251, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
ScriptError: could not find label 'Гараж'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 251, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Гараж'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustTheory S2E8
Thu Jun 9 19:55:29 2022

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes