theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
”Weekly Report #38” says: ”Also, it will get even busier considering we have about two weeks left until the big release!” So as that was last week, it would mean that the release is next week.
Thanks -- I absolutely missed that! Because it wasn't in the report #39, but in the previous one. My bad!

Reactions: SteveyP

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Thanks -- I absolutely missed that! Because it wasn't in the report #39, but in the previous one. My bad!
That also is the reason why I'm not holding my breath for next week release, especially since they mentioned that half of the renders and animations aren't done yet. Pretty damn much work to get done in few days, so I'm confident it's early August.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
After loading a save from S1 in S2 I don't have all quests available and I don't get the scene where the MC wakes up realizing the day continued, which I do get when starting a new game. Because it's my only option to start a new game in S2 I gotta ask do the saves from S1 carry over any progress/choices that have any consequences in S2? Thanks in advance.
Saves from S1 do not work with S2. S1 and S2 are standalone games. No need for S1 progress, to play S2. You just have to start a new game. What happened in S1 is already included

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
Main character rapes his mom while she's passed out and basically also rapes his twin sister since she is drunk as fuck during that scene. NTR is really a stretch here, two non-canon bonus scenes for the older sister where she blows and fucks the shopkeeper after being caught shoplifting.
Thanks for the reply. I am ok with the rape scene if it's MC.... but is the NTR optional or no matter what choices it will happen!

Mar 28, 2019
Non-canonical scenes with Jessica and a shopkeeper (Jess the shoplifter) As for Netori or Cuckold, neither since Jess is the Mc's sister for one, and the Mc doesn't see or know for two

~>So basically the NTR tag just story background non visual?

~>Is there planed harem or merely 1 route path?

~>The r*pe does the MC do it or it is the same with background non visual as NTR.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Question I've gone through the walkthroughs etc but after the Jess and Chloe event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
go through the event back to room wake up and each menu item says need to progress with other girls or what ever and its stuck hasn't progressed 4/5 sexual experience etc did I break something? I got the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it never gave me points for that?

The walkthrough is showing there's more events past this for 1-10 just cant do any of them due to this slight problem.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018

~>The r*pe does the MC do it or it is the same with background non visual as NTR.
A non Canocal Hidden scene. Think about it like a dream somebody has, it never really happened and has not affect on the story.

The game is linear, the choices it has are "game over" choices, but there is only one "right" choice to get the scenes. It will probably be a Harem, the girls are already crossing over into each other's sex scenes, and based on what we saw it's gonna happen more and more. Plus the Hidden scenes already pretty much have this happening, with each LI fighting for the MC's attention(God knows why dude sucks!).

the MC does all the rape, he's very much a piece of shit who will do anything he can to get laid. It all happens within the story, but as far as i remember it's only on Liz's path, and he basically gets rewarded for it.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

-No, as a player you see the scenes (2). It's just that the NTR or Cuck definition is vastly exaggerated since the Mc isn't involved in it in any way

-There is no "Harem" path, or "only one Li" officially, but the Mc has a tendency to wet his tool with all the girls\women if you know what I mean

-The rape is very real. It's actually the Mc fucking Liz while she's wasted and asleep. Sleepsex in other words

Last edited:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
-No, as a player you see the scenes (2). It's just that the NTR or Cuck definition is vastly exaggerated since the Mc isn't involved in it in any way

-There is no "Harem" path, or "only one Li" officially, but the Mc has a tendency to wet his tool with all the girls\women if you know what I mean

-The rape is very real. It's actually the Mc fucking his mother while she's wasted and asleep. Sleepsex in other words
if he's willing to rape his sleeping mom why doesn't he just do that with other girls, what's gonna happen to him? jail? he would wake up in his bed the other day.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
if he's willing to rape his sleeping mom why doesn't he just do that with other girls, what's gonna happen to him? jail? he would wake up in his bed the other day.
The real question to begin with is why does this fly fucker need to rape\fuck his mom when he's about to fuck all the other girls. He could at least try to seduce her, but he doesn't have the balls, preferring to use wimp methods with Liz
I It's Groundhogday so I'll let you guess what's going on, and maybe you'd better try the game instead. I mean... what's the point if you know all the answers before you play. He is indeed going to jail but a different reason and more fucking

• Red Heart
Reactions: Echbert
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes