micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok i have dropped all hidden bonus events of S1 and S2 in same file with locations for S2
so hf

those bug the replay list
lovebirds, pool party, 50 shades whole thing is mess atm
you can enable them manually via console but they bug when you do replay too atm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

steamblower

Dec 16, 2017
Anyone got a save with allof the Hidden Events already unlocked? Don't fancy having to replay to unlock earlier ones I've missed etc...

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Nothing happens when I click the top left hinge of shower, white lamp in Elizabeth's room, guitar poster, bottom left locker tag, furthest ceiling light in pool, bottom right bookshelf in Megan's room, or the white pillow in Jess' room.
I'm playing the66's android port btw, but idk why it wouldn't be working. My save where I'm roaming has everything done but the very long scene that ends in the simulation reveal, but it just kicks me to the title screen after that so idk what the issue is.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Nothing happens when I click the top left hinge of shower, white lamp in Elizabeth's room, guitar poster, bottom left locker tag, furthest ceiling light in pool, bottom right bookshelf in Megan's room, or the white pillow in Jess' room.
I'm playing the66's android port btw, but idk why it wouldn't be working. My save where I'm roaming has everything done but the very long scene that ends in the simulation reveal, but it just kicks me to the title screen after that so idk what the issue is.
it started working for me after was done with orgy and all that follows when you get 1st time back in freeroam after 2 updates now
tho am on pc version

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*dejected*
I remember O-Henry "the trust that burst" when one of the companions of the alcohol trust fell into lecturing on the dangers of drunkenness. he did it too well. everyone stopped drinking in the neighborhood.
the author did the same - he came up with a too high-quality ending for part 2. I don't want to play this game anymore. I personally will not wait for the third part - why should I play life inside the simulation?
maybe I'm a coward too as the main character? yes, I'm probably a coward, because the actions of the hero sometimes infuriate me.

although I don’t know, maybe I’ll take a look in half a year or a year. This is me now all in disheveled feelings. but who knows "what the coming day has in store for us?" , everything flows, everything changes.
And now I'll take "50 grams" alcohol for the rest of that old simulation .. prosit!

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes