4-Game Show - Downstairs hall, lightswitch
5-Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage
6-Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
7-Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
8-Shoplifter Jessica (NTR) - Rose in Jessica's Room
9-Shoplifter Jessica 2 (NTR) - Top drawer of dresser (pink) in Jessica's Room
10-S2.E7 - No Fucks Given Day - Click Green Lamp in MCs bedroom
NEW>>>>11-No Fucks Given Day 2 - Top Hinge of shower in bathroom
12-S2.E7 - Halloween Story - Set PC clock to October 31st, and maybe the year 2021, Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it twice, 1st to get the complete, entire scene, 2nd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
NEW>>>>13-S2.E8 - Nurse Back To Health - Click on the mobile phone in MC's room in the morning
NEW>>>>14-Megan Fivesome - Click on Megans left nipple during the orgy when the narrator says "Her body pressing against you with every trust."
NEW>>>>15-MILF Hunter - White Lamp in Elizabeth's Bedroom
NEW>>>>16-Lovebirds - Guitar Poster in Megans Room
NEW>>>>17-Mind Games - Click on the bottom left-most locker name tag in the school hallway 2
NEW>>>>18-Pool Party - Click on the ceiling light furthest away from you in the school pool
NEW>>>>19-Fifty Shades of Megan - Books, Bottom Shelf in Megan's Room
NEW>>>>20-The Test - White Pillow on Pink Chair in Jessica's Room

SPECIAL BONUS (NTR) - Morning - MC's Room, Farthest Desk/Drawer Wheel - Password: rental (lowercase)
Thanks!

Reactions: gencadam

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok i just went true all events and those
lovebirds, pool party, 50 shades
mess up hidden event replay list, remove those that you got it done, better leave them for fix , if it does fix this

you can enable them manually via console but they bug when you do replay too atm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and here you got my guide with locations
ok i have dropped all hidden bonus events of S1 and S2 in same file with locations for S2
so hf
Workupload

those bug the replay list
lovebirds, pool party, 50 shades
you can enable them manually via console but they bug when you do replay too atm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DADIANA

Vasya555

Oct 27, 2018
Version - S2.E8
Here are all the hidden events currently available

1-Xmas Story - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
2-S2.E7.5- Xmas Story 2 - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
3-Meeting Emma - Clicking the pink mug/cup in the kitchen
4-Game Show - Downstairs hall, lightswitch
5-Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage
6-Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
7-Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
8-Shoplifter Jessica (NTR) - Rose in Jessica's Room
9-Shoplifter Jessica 2 (NTR) - Top drawer of dresser (pink) in Jessica's Room
10-S2.E7 - No Fucks Given Day - Click Green Lamp in MCs bedroom
NEW>>>>11-No Fucks Given Day 2 - Top Hinge of shower in bathroom
12-S2.E7 - Halloween Story - Set PC clock to October 31st, and maybe the year 2021, Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it twice, 1st to get the complete, entire scene, 2nd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
NEW>>>>13-S2.E8 - Nurse Back To Health - Click on the mobile phone in MC's room in the morning
NEW>>>>14-Megan Fivesome - Click on Megans left nipple during the orgy when the narrator says "Her body pressing against you with every trust."
NEW>>>>15-MILF Hunter - White Lamp in Elizabeth's Bedroom
NEW>>>>16-Lovebirds - Guitar Poster in Megans Room
NEW>>>>17-Mind Games - Click on the bottom left-most locker name tag in the school hallway 2
NEW>>>>18-Pool Party - Click on the ceiling light furthest away from you in the school pool
NEW>>>>19-Fifty Shades of Megan - Books, Bottom Shelf in Megan's Room
NEW>>>>20-The Test - White Pillow on Pink Chair in Jessica's Room

SPECIAL BONUS (NTR) - Morning - MC's Room, Farthest Desk/Drawer Wheel - Password: rental (lowercase)
Another small scene:
21-Double Tits and Trouble - Chimney of your house in the afternoon - Password: double

Last edited:
Reactions: V-Kun

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Well, i wasn't disappointed with this update/ending. I get showing the rapid breakdown of the simulation through the lens of one massive orgy, after which everything ends. And i enjoyed the goodbye stories for the girls, though i only read the ones for the girls i like. I'm interested in seeing Sophie's goodbye, if there is one.
That all said, i was really looking forward to seeing how MC was going to deal with arriving into Saturday morning, after he literally fucked every girl the day before. Saw a little of that with Amy and Zoe but wanted more. Oh well. Looking forward to season 3.

FenKing

Oct 16, 2020
tells me that i need to "relax, preferably at the pool with Amy" but than it doesn't trigger and when i try to talk to her, says i dont need to. bug? or am i missing something?

Edit: also, when i view the map, i see 2 school pools, but can only access 1 of them

Aprovis

Jan 8, 2019
I do have the same issue, as it apparently doesnt trigger Nicoles Classroom Event.
Ist there a way around it, or do we just have to wait for a fix? Reinstalled the game, just to be sure...

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Me too. Was it the compressed version?
Nah, full one. I managed to do it with finishing big orgy and then when AI asks what you want to do I say I need more time so it returned me to home. Then I could do more events and goodbye stories

About "Goodbye Stories": Does any of them hav sex at all? I did 2 of my favorites(Elizabeth and Jessica) and both have no sex lol

Aug 18, 2019
Nah, full one. I managed to do it with finishing big orgy and then when AI asks what you want to do I say I need more time so it returned me to home. Then I could do more events and goodbye stories

About "Goodbye Stories": Does any of them hav sex at all? I did 2 of my favorites(Elizabeth and Jessica) and both have no sex lol
No sex unfortunatelly,dumb writer.at least the bonus event the test had 5 jessica to have fun

TomNTN96

Aug 1, 2022
I do have the same issue, as it apparently doesnt trigger Nicoles Classroom Event.
Ist there a way around it, or do we just have to wait for a fix? Reinstalled the game, just to be sure...
if reinstalling the game works can you let me know please

Mar 18, 2022
I was a big fan of the game..... until the last two updates came out.
I have to ask the developer: what's going on with you? Do you have new employees, or are you tired of the game?
So far the storyline has been great and with the last two updates the story has been completely trashed.
And what is the sudden shit with the NTR?
I am absolutely sure that you lost a lot of players with the change of direction.
As I said, the last updates don't fit into the story at all and are ideally suited to turning a good game into shit
My opinion....

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes