Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
To anyone who has finished the update, what do you think is Megan's secret, then? Since we know she's not into her brother.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
I have the same problem , I tried all answers...but nothing
Dont know if it has been answered or not but what you need to do is after waking up, click on your phone, it will say that you answered the call, you will have new options in locker room after class.

gmgladi007

May 5, 2017
How do you progress this game?I just finished Jessica handjob and the MC he needs to jerk off before he goes to her.But all my quests are to be continued including Jessica.Only shows that he needs more sexual experience in order for him to play the chicken game with Ellie and i have 5/5 and i cant talk to her.Any ideas please?

Reactions: smoothie123

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
So by total chance I found the secret hidden long event. Click on the button above the toilet seat. It'll ask you if you want to start it.

Reactions: Jarul

Goldhammer

May 9, 2017
I am getting stuck at Megans big secret, and i have talked to zoe, and it says i should answer the call in the morning,
and i should re-live the situation and answer zoes call, but i cannot re-live it?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
The event of That hidden bonus ... got me so much I joined his patron lol hahahahaand the way his mom was looking at his cock hahahahahh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2019
I seem to be stuck in an endless loop with Zoe. Where I go in the locker room and have the conversation, getting the choice of staring at her boobs or responding, I have tried both ways, choices being ABOUT MEGAN next then CAN'T TELL YOU or YOU DID, then after some more talk, she tells him to get out and he thinks he'll try "tomorrow"

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I seem to be stuck in an endless loop with Zoe. Where I go in the locker room and have the conversation, getting the choice of staring at her boobs or responding, I have tried both ways, choices being ABOUT MEGAN next then CAN'T TELL YOU or YOU DID, then after some more talk, she tells him to get out and he thinks he'll try "tomorrow"

pick yup the phone before you talk to here

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes