MartiniGM

Sep 30, 2017
Funny thing is I CANNOT AGREE MORE! I have not played the last version or this version and I'm kind of hesitant to. Sharing/swinging is probably my favorite content in incest games but the fact it's with a clone is the very reason I am not eager at all to play it. If they add in a different guy I would be all over it. On top of that, make it optional and everyone should be happy.
Ok, I will try not to spoil anything... but since the ending is happening in the environment it is happening.. initializing new persons being a 100% clone or several iterations with 50% variety should have been easy... in.. well.. the game play theory, it could have been plausible.. but the developer would have to make a few more renderings if any player could pick their favorite custom DP associate. :)

And I haven't seen any RenPy games with a "runtime rendering engine" who could render the protagonists and his friends in any shape, look or gender… that would have been cool. :D Maybe sometime in the future..

Last edited:

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
how do I start what to choose to continue the story? after ep 9
Indeed how do i continue i'm at the girl, you want live or freedom.
When i chose 1 of the 2 i just end up at the mainscreen, how can we continue to episode 9.5 (Or what is new in the update?).

edit:

Ah probably only new thing is the ending with girl in the mall, i have no problem downloading big files online(do not have a 56k modem any more haha).
But only for this i had to download 16gb for these 5min, it was better there was just an update patch or something.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I see lots of people ask a SAVE before of this upgrade... Can someone send it?
Please! old saves delayed
I'm sorry, I'll probably ask a stupid question, but what, when you downloaded the update, didn't you save the old distribution? I usually keep at least two distributions of previous versions - just in case.
True, I keep the old one on another hard drive. already learned by bitter experience.
there was an unfortunate case with me - I updated one VN (if anything, "corrupted love"), the old distribution kit was immediately erased (who am I? idiot? yes, the real one!), and some content has changed in the game. and I started to bite my elbows with annoyance - and the old version - only for money can be downloaded (caught the humor of the situation?). In general, I was then as you are now.

And you know what's the most annoying thing? I look at the distribution kit on my disk - and it is 16 gigabytes ... and I have Internet through a 3G modem. incoming speed is fast but outgoing - everything is very sad.
in a word, sorry, comrade, but you have a lesson for the future - keep the previous distributions. Now roll up your sleeves and start over.
Alas, I can't offer any more advice. sorry.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Writers screwed the ending of this season.
But I think it wasn't their fault, I guess they wanted to push the next game and wanted this to be over sooner.
It's not a coincidence that ALL 3 games got to Endgame basically together. While other 3 games are coming out.

But yes, any story that ends up being a simulation or a dream takes the whole fun out of it, because it feels pointless.
It's like when a dog dies in a movie, the movie is instantly bad.
It gets worse when all the Inceton games have the glitches on the intro, meaning all the stories are a simulation inside a game.

Yes, we know it is in fact a game, but telling us that goes COMPLETELY against immersion.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Ok guys, i started this christmas event, but it's the same as last year. :O Wolf, lake, Rudolf, and so on.. so whats wrong? :D

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes