JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Excuse me, but do I think something is missing? If you look in the images folder (images/bg/Story) for episode six, I personally haven't seen in game the images from ep6_3 to ep6_135 ...

kessie82

Sep 11, 2017
Where do I find Zoe after I talk to Megan about being pregnant?
I can't find any reply to this and, 6 months later, I'm having the same issue.. The phone clue is "gotta find her" but mornings have just skipped the incoming call - they only time Zoe appears is outside the class with Megan where I don't need to speak to them - apart from that she seems to have vanished...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I can't find any reply to this and, 6 months later, I'm having the same issue.. The phone clue is "gotta find her" but mornings have just skipped the incoming call - they only time Zoe appears is outside the class with Megan where I don't need to speak to them - apart from that she seems to have vanished...
At noon in the girl's locker room.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Is there any kind of tutorial for this game? I've gotten to a stage where everyone has "TO BE CONTINUED" under there in the phone. For Zoe it says I should talk to her in the changing rooms but nothing nothing happens that would progress the story and for Ellie, I need to up my sexual experience as it's on 1/5 but no clew how to do so. Any pointers?
If you were to be continued with everyone except Ellie your sexual experience would be 5/5 and underneath Ellie it would also be written "TO BE CONTINUED". The phone is your guide.

Razielb666

Apr 5, 2017
I changed my PC (because of a crash) and now I can not play this game anymore, it blocks at the very beginning just in the sentence:
"Friendly warning, if you're using headphones, lower the volume."
What should I do to replay? do I miss you something installed?
Thank you
(ps: I am French this and a googletranslate translation.)

J'ai changé de PC (à cause d'une panne) et maintenant j'arrive plus à jouer a ce jeu, il bloque au tout début juste à la phrase :
"Friendly warning. If you're using headphones, lower the volume."
Que dois-je faire pour rejouer ? me manque t’il quelque chose a installé ?
Merci

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
does this work on mac?
It should.

I changed my PC (because of a crash) and now I can not play this game anymore, it blocks at the very beginning just in the sentence:
"Friendly warning, if you're using headphones, lower the volume."
What should I do to replay? do I miss you something installed?
Thank you
(ps: I am French this and a googletranslate translation.)

J'ai changé de PC (à cause d'une panne) et maintenant j'arrive plus à jouer a ce jeu, il bloque au tout début juste à la phrase :
"Friendly warning. If you're using headphones, lower the volume."
Que dois-je faire pour rejouer ? me manque t’il quelque chose a installé ?
Merci
Replace your script file with this one and try again.
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-ep-1-6-inceton.21005/page-64#post-2004402

nutz104

Feb 7, 2018
No one can be that blind that he doesn't see the two extra options in the Main Menu! o_O
wow i forgot how friendly the internet can be.

Unlock bonus content CODE - pussy321
Remove ads CODE - zero7

Next time check OP first...
View attachment 320628

red: enter the code here
green: check here if you were successful
thanks for your help. for some reason i don't have the bonus content option on the main menu. maybe it's because i haven't downloaded the 'fixed' game yet. i'll try that to see if that makes a difference.

sayg00dby3

Jun 4, 2017
Hmm.. Let me ask the obvious question here...In the changelog of this episode it clearly states that Megan and Zoe get a continuation of their stories.I searched 10+ pages back and all i saw was people stating this, but no one replying..Is there a bug where those stories aren't implemented for some reason in the current episode or am i mistaken. cause all i saw was the Jessica story?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
wow i forgot how friendly the internet can be.

thanks for your help. for some reason i don't have the bonus content option on the main menu. maybe it's because i haven't downloaded the 'fixed' game yet. i'll try that to see if that makes a difference.
It is very obvious to see if you have the last uploaded game. I can't smell that you don't have it, can i? I react to questions like yours that way because people are not reading most of the times.

rndiskndr

Oct 10, 2018
i'm finally reach 5/5 sexual exprerience for "chicken game" with ellie, but when i click her in school entrance at morning, nothing happened and the text appear "don't need to talk to her now". And then i try talk to her after class in bathroom and still nothing happened and same text appear "dont need to talk to her now". Even though i have finished all assignments and only ellie's left. What really happened? a kind of bug? or still have to wait for the next update?

ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME EXPLAIN WHAT SHOULD I DO

Thank You ~

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
i'm finally reach 5/5 sexual exprerience for "chicken game" with ellie, but when i click her in school entrance at morning, nothing happened and the text appear "don't need to talk to her now". And then i try talk to her after class in bathroom and still nothing happened and same text appear "dont need to talk to her now". Even though i have finished all assignments and only ellie's left. What really happened? a kind of bug? or still have to wait for the next update?

ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME EXPLAIN WHAT SHOULD I DO

Thank You ~
If you look at the story tab under the phone it says to be continued, no new Ellie (best girl) content in this update.

nutz104

Feb 7, 2018
It is very obvious to see if you have the last uploaded game. I can't smell that you don't have it, can i? I react to questions like yours that way because people are not reading most of the times.
My statement is reflecting that you reacted quickly to 'people don't read' conclusion without checking first. yes you can't see what i see on my screen, but the fact that as someone else also posted the same question could suggest that maybe there is an issue.

I know sometimes people don't read things, but sometimes people just miss things or, as could possibly be the case, there is an actual issue. i can understand the frustration off people not reading, as someone who writes a lot of notices and emails believe me me when i say i get it; but reacting that quickly with a negative doesn't serve anyone.

i hope you can understand where i am coming from.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes