Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The new versions don't require a password, but the desk wheel sounds familiar. It could be that it only activates after the big event.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I'm a bit confused on the Christmas episode. I downloaded the compressed Christmas event for Android link and it's just showing up as season 1. Is the Christmas thing a standalone thing or do you have to play through episode 1 to get to it?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm a bit confused on the Christmas episode. I downloaded the compressed Christmas event for Android link and it's just showing up as season 1. Is the Christmas thing a standalone thing or do you have to play through episode 1 to get to it?
Both Steam and GOG version have the christmas version integrated.
Before that it was standalone.

Reactions: MrRick

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone have the wallpaper packs offered on Steam? I would not mind to buy them, but they are only for sale if you also got the same on that platform and I have it on a different one.

@ devs: It is possible to have DLCs on Steam that don't require the base game in case you can't be bothered to offer them on different platforms *wink wink*. I bought some Steam exclusive soundtracks this way where I have the game somewhere else..

Benne666

Mar 26, 2021
Play the other storylines. The event will happen automatically once the requirements are met.
(edited, removed spoiler)
I have now on all of the 8 Characters "you have to complete a special event" And nothing triggers. Where should it trigger? And When?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have now on all of the 8 Characters "you have to complete a special event" And nothing triggers. Where should it trigger? And When?
It should happen in the morning. Now that I think of it, it could be that you have to click the bed to sleep in order to start it.
If I remember correctly, MC finds a photograph behind the desk when waking up.

Benne666

Mar 26, 2021
It should happen in the morning. Now that I think of it, it could be that you have to click the bed to sleep in order to start it.
If I remember correctly, MC finds a photograph behind the desk when waking up.
Thanks, had to restart too, but now it works.

Reactions: Nemo56

dvamain92

Aug 21, 2022
Can someone tell me how you are supposed to start amy's story? I've completed everything else I can possibly do and never found it and I can't interact with amy at any point in her day.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can someone tell me how you are supposed to start amy's story? I've completed everything else I can possibly do and never found it and I can't interact with amy at any point in her day.
With her it's mostly about the party.

3.70 star(s) 245 Votes