Mar 29, 2023
Other games like BADIK or College Kings are just as big. I usually don't care how long it takes, I put it in JDownloader and then go do something else. When it's done, it's done.
(whereby I bought all of these games already, I'm talking about the time before I did so)

But some hosters have a maximum filesize, which makes it impossible to download without premium account. But most hosters in the OP work fine, there are enough alternatives for everyone.

For me the size doesn't matter that much, just the host. Since Mega and pixeldrain are locked beyond 5Gb. As for the size of the game? Meh, I can download 20Gb in a couple minutes, depending on the host. That's what I meant with downloading will be a bitch, if it goes beyond 5Gb. The other hosts except for gofile, aren't that fast. So gofile is my go-to mostly.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
WTF? I thought it was finished?:eek:
wasn't it mentioned at the end of season 2 that there was going to be a season 3 ? this was going to come much later but a poll was made a few months ago weather fans wanted season 3 1st or thier new game lust bound . and well this clearly won by a landslide .

• Sad
Reactions: sidiouspein

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
wasn't it mentioned at the end of season 2 that there was going to be a season 3 ? this was going to come much later but a poll was made a few months ago weather fans wanted season 3 1st or thier new game lust bound . and well this clearly won by a landslide .
Depends which state of the "end" you mean. When the end of the story was reached initially, there was no mention of a season 3. But that was a very long time ago, I think the story content was finished more than a year ago, I dare to say one and a half. Meanwhile the fans kept asking for a third season. In the meantime several specials have been added and voice acting is still on it's way. So yeah, maybe they did add some mention of a third season at the end. Tbh, I didn't check.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Depends which state of the "end" you mean. When the end of the story was reached initially, there was no mention of a season 3. But that was a very long time ago, I think the story content was finished more than a year ago, I dare to say one and a half. Meanwhile the fans kept asking for a third season. In the meantime several specials have been added and voice acting is still on it's way. So yeah, maybe they did add some mention of a third season at the end. Tbh, I didn't check.
iirc at the end screen of season 2 it said something along the lines of "mc will return in season 3" .

edit: yup that is what it said

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

atrzinka

Jan 2, 2021
Other games like BADIK or College Kings are just as big. I usually don't care how long it takes, I put it in JDownloader and then go do something else. When it's done, it's done.
(whereby I bought all of these games already, I'm talking about the time before I did so)

But some hosters have a maximum filesize, which makes it impossible to download without premium account. But most hosters in the OP work fine, there are enough alternatives for everyone.
Just fyi if you have a a VPN, which I am assuming most people on this site might, you can just pause/reload the page mega downloads that are too big and switch states, then resume the download and your download will start progressing again.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
What if... and here me out guys, they do a DOUBLE FAKEOUT and the ending was part of a dream! So it would be a dream within a dream, like Inception, but less interesting.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
this game mainly netorare game or incest game ????
Not a netorare game at all.
Some hidden bonus scenes with Amy and Jessica visiting some other guy were added, but that's it.

You can define the relationships yourself. Call Megan a "stranger that I met on the bus" for example.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes