vexx94

May 14, 2017
been years since i've last played this game, from what i remember it was a massive slow burn blue balls games, is it worth playing now?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
been years since i've last played this game, from what i remember it was a massive slow burn blue balls games, is it worth playing now?
Depends on your expectations. I enjoyed the story very much. It's just the right level of crazy.

But it's not a constant fuck feast, it's about the MC reaching his goal to get into the girls pants and maybe make sense of the whole thing.

Reactions: vexx94 and SWTiger

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Yes! Lots of lewd goodness, particularly in Ep. 19 and 20 of Season 2. Season 3 isn’t worth playing yet however.

Reactions: vexx94

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
lel.... the season 1 has no sex scenes at all?
iirc only some of the characters have proper sex scenes in season 1. there is sexual content with all characters though . in the season 1 christmas dlc you do have sex with some of the characters that you don't have sex with the in the main game .

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Honestly, Season 1 is very skippable. Season 2 Ep. 2 (or 12 based on the file names) is where things really start to kick off. By Season 2 Ep. 5 you are getting 100+ lewd animations per episode. Again, Season 3 is a pass for the moment but we'll see when the next episode comes out.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If the intimate scenes are the only goal worth playing, then I agree. In S1 the MC had to start from scratch every day with every girl, where in S2 he already had a certain advantage.
Storywise however I liked S1 a lot. S2 went a bit downhill once the MC discovers his "power".
It had a good idea (see the day from Megan's pov), that sadly got abandoned very quickly.

Once S3 is finished, they should do a "complete story" remake in one game for the buyers who have all three episodes.

Napster1150

Jan 8, 2024
Honestly, Season 1 is very skippable. Season 2 Ep. 2 (or 12 based on the file names) is where things really start to kick off. By Season 2 Ep. 5 you are getting 100+ lewd animations per episode. Again, Season 3 is a pass for the moment but we'll see when the next episode comes out.
I personally like the story leading up to the scenes in season 1. But if you only see value in the scenes, you could also "skip" everything with the cheat mod and just play the scenes you want. The story was pretty good in season 1, I though it went downhill after that.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders.
Thk, the folder is visible, and both files (assets & voiceover) have been added to the folder.
When I try to open the app, only the "loading" page appears, after that blackscreen and the app closes.
I also tried remove the voiceover file, but the result is still the same.

edit: the app is permitted

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thk, the folder is visible, and both files (assets & voiceover) have been added to the folder.
When I try to open the app, only the "loading" page appears, after that blackscreen and the app closes.
I also tried remove the voiceover file, but the result is still the same.

edit: the app is permitted
any traceback.txt or a logcat crash report?
and better let's discuss it in , this here is not my personal support site.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes