Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The easy solution is to just buy it on GOG :)
(that's what I did)
It took them some time, but now they are quite fast on making the updates available.
Only thing that's missing are the payed high res wallpaper DLCs.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What is the point of playing goodbye stories when shit is all fake. The end of S2 is soooo trash.
Shit gets retconed too in S3. Turns out it's not fake it all actually happened. The AI just lied.

I'm guessing this has mostly to do with the outrage over the ending (as in taler fe.). So many people were pissed over everything being a simulation and the whole post-apocalyptic setting. (not me though as an SF fan, I actually thought it was really original for this type of game)

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I'm guessing this has mostly to do with the outrage over the ending (as in taler fe.). So many people were pissed over everything being a simulation and the whole post-apocalyptic setting. (not me though as an SF fan, I actually thought it was really original for this type of game)
I'm old enough to be pissed off by any "fiction within fiction" narrative device.

It doesn't matter whateve the "technical" excuse is: it's just lazy writing. Lack of actual creative ideas.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's not that, it's text translations.

Also they replaced some sfx sounds.
I am sure there were also other changes, but nothing major.
From what they've said on Patreon, the quality in the animations took a nosedive since they added the SFX to the animations.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Lust Theory
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.
how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, some "early" animations containing a sequence of a few pictures remain unchanged.

here is an example of what you can expect ( ):

Download links
Season 1 final : Mega ; Pixeldrain
Season 2 final : Mega ; Pixeldrain
Season 3 Ep 4 : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod updated for S3EP4

Maxirox

May 6, 2021
Good animations and IC but have worst time loop concept and had worst climax of Simulation. It would have been nice if the game was made in reality not some simulation concept!!!

heoine520

Sep 20, 2022

Fixed a bug where achievements were not aquired despite reaching them.

Best regards,
Inceton Games team
Update S02 to 2.1.2 , pls =)

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

Fixed a bug where achievements were not aquired despite reaching them.

Best regards,
Inceton Games team
Update S02 to 2.1.2 , pls =)
2.1.2 is a downgrade compared to 2.0 . the animation quality is worse according to devs . ill upload it here maybe later this month . i'm in no hurry to download and upload a 20gb with no new content. anyone else is free to upload it here before that if they like .

3.70 star(s) 248 Votes