Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Not really, at least not on purpose, what they did was add SFX to them, and all the comments on Patreon say the quality took a nosedive.
Damn, that sounds like recompression/reencoding instead of just muxing ... except if the guys only say so because they don't like the sfx.
Good that I backed up my previous GOG versions. If I find it all too annoying, I just might replace the viideos.
And there's always the video enhancement mod available on this site, even if some of the videos are buggy (jumping frames)

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
And there's always the video enhancement mod available on this site, even if some of the videos are buggy (jumping frames)
I didn't expect my mod becoming a backup source to recover OG content lol
Feel free to report any scenes you find buggy, I'll probably be able to fix them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nemo56

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
It's finally here the long-awaited translation update for
Lust Theory 2
we hope you will like this update.
If you find any bugs feel free to report them on our

Update 2.1.0 notes:

• 10 New Languages: German, Greek, Indonesian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian,

• 50+ New In-Game Songs: Fresh tracks to enhance your experience.

• Enhanced Animations with SFX: Improved sound effects to make animations even more immersive.

• 100+ New Sounds: We've added over 100 new audio elements to elevate the overall gameplay atmosphere!

• Fixed widely reported "Change Relationship" bug

Best regards,
Inceton games team
no french

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I hope in S03E05 there will be some actual story progression, and by story progression I mean getting closer to understand what's going on with the bugs in the software/hardware that cause the day repetition.

3.70 star(s) 248 Votes