theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Would be much appreiciated if someone upload the Compressed one.
Please use the search at the very top. You will find all kind of compressed versions that already have been posted (PC, Android, all Seasons, current and older versions etc.).

lookylookman

Jul 12, 2017
Please use the search at the very top. You will find all kind of compressed versions that already have been posted (PC, Android, all Seasons, current and older versions etc.).
mkay, let me rephrase it, "Would be much appreciated if someone would post the Compressed on the Front Page."

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
Hey in the wallpaper packs there is a character names Scarlett, does anyone know what game she is from?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just started playing season 1 on Steam. Is there no bonus content on it? Can't figure out where to input it on the main menu. Thanks!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. Did I mess up? I'm on the Steam version, and get these. Can't progress with Megan, Zoe, or Nicole as they say need to progress with other players. But Jessica, Elizabeth, Ellie, and Sophie say that they continue in Season 2. How do I get them to trigger? Plus, what do I click to get Zero Fucks Days 3 and 4? Plus Perfect Day? Thanks!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The message to continue with other chars in one case is wrong, or better: Does not go away once that's not the case anymore, I think it's Megans message.
Finished the whole game a couple of days ago without problems.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The message to continue with other chars in one case is wrong, or better: Does not go away once that's not the case anymore, I think it's Megans message.
Finished the whole game a couple of days ago without problems.
Yeah. But I click on her bedroom door in the morning like it suggests, and the voice-over says I have to continue another characters quest to continue with her. That's the problem. Won't let me click on anyone else to continue with them.

3.70 star(s) 251 Votes