Diwino

May 7, 2023
unreal lust theory is basically a tech demo so as of right now you don't need to play the main games to play that .
Thanks, but i think i'm still gonna play the RenPy seasons, especially because the size of the game, seems interesting.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks, but i think i'm still gonna play the RenPy seasons, especially because the size of the game, seems interesting.
Do that. I would do it anyway, the new Unreal Version will take a long time until it's an actually playable game. The pseudo-sandbox VNs are good stories. Make sure to start with season 1.

Feb 20, 2018
I last downloaded the S2 with the Triple Danger DLC.
Now there is a new one New free DLC - "Young wild, and free" (activate it by talking with Carol). Is it only Carol-related ?

And, Is there a way to download it without having to download again all the game (now21 GB) ?
Many thanks in advance :)

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
They changed it on Patreon as well.

You cannot start any DLC until you complete the MAIN game.

Both Season 1 (it's posted here, but not in the OP due to Narration bug) and Season 2 are Steam versions, same as Patreon, and fully updated....

Beach Day and Triple Danger is a DLC, it's part of Season 2 now, it is there, it is included with Season 2 on Steam.

Season 1 hasn't been added to the OP yet, and it included the Christmas event now. The newest download for Season 1 is in this thread, both full and compressed.

Christmas events are the same as Season 1, there should not be 2 downloads.
Any predictions for the Season 2 V2.0 compressed?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I don't have Patreon, that's why I'm asking because Season 2 is 21GB, so I'm curious if it's S1+S2
I apologise. My previous reply was meant to be a slightly tongue in cheek way of saying that the file size for Season 2 is so large on its own without adding Season 1 to it.

Reactions: Nemo56

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-2.0.0.

Main App:
  • Download
Assets (mandatory):
Voiceover (optional):
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/files/game.
the voiceover pack goes to the same destination but it's optional.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can you teach me how to make the game's apk? I can't translate it into my language, but when I install the apk I can't and I believe it's because of the size, since the S1 and S3 I managed it fine

Reactions: duanhu520
3.70 star(s) 251 Votes