zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I played the entire season 2 recently, yet it seems like I missed some things or they are not included in the replay mode? It shows I only unlocked 18 out of 20 events. But even the in-guide itself mentions only 19 events? With one being Jessica blowjob in the beginning it's understandable that it didn't show on list to replay, but it still doesn't explain the 20th one. What am I missing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also in re-live gallery I only have 33/36 events, missing two of Jessica ones and one from Zoey. I finished the whole game, including watching all DLCs, and all girls stories are finished so there is only the big blue ball in the living room, to make the actual end. Is this just bug that scenes are not avaible in replay menu, or was that something that could been missed?

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I must have missed something here not sure what. See attached screenshots. Someone Please Help Me. All other female state continued in Season 2. Thanks

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I must have missed something here not sure what. See attached screenshots. Someone Please Help Me. All other female state continued in Season 2. Thanks
If you think you already did that, do it again and try different choices in the answers.

lOrD gHoSt

May 9, 2020
so i have to say something now...
im barely getting through S2 rn, and... it just hurts :X
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are you kidding me?

it just looks like MC gets his memory reset now...
or can you do the scene before all that mentioned above happens at all?
if so: oof, idk if i can get through any of the rest xD

is there a "best way to play through this"-walkthrough or something?
would be nice to avoid all this BS "idk what happens right now, i never knew!"-phase MC goes through over and over again...

overall nice game tho! one of my favs until it gets weird like that :D

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
donwloaded the compressed version of season 2 and while on the intro the audio stopped and now it doesn't work everytime i boot up the game

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
Inceton Games your games are always top quality and we love them. Could you maybe make a game with superpowers,magic,transformations with both males and females to younger/older/bimbo/futa/gender bender and mind control. I understand that it is a ton of work but lets hope :)

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
This isn't exclusive to Lust Theory, but doesn't it seem that mothers day is a date rather poorly(and by poorly i mean not at all) explored?
Games often have specials for Halloween and Christmas and even Easter... yet something like mothers day there's nothing.

Frankly devs are missing a shot here a special focused on moms and Milfs in general would be great.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Why now we have random UWU and moaning sounds coming from taking choices, advancing dialogues nor just changing save page? This game is getting weirder with every update...

Edit: even when you try to save and then say yes to save you are hearing it... That's literally 2x random moaning, uwu, etc, sound just to save...
Edit 2: anyone who wanna mute them can mute SFX sound from menu, that's disables them.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
Inceton Games your games are always top quality and we love them. Could you maybe make a game with superpowers,magic,transformations with both males and females to younger/older/bimbo/futa/gender bender and mind control. I understand that it is a ton of work but lets hope :)

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
This isn't exclusive to Lust Theory, but doesn't it seem that mothers day is a date rather poorly(and by poorly i mean not at all) explored?
Games often have specials for Halloween and Christmas and even Easter... yet something like mothers day there's nothing.

Frankly devs are missing a shot here a special focused on moms and Milfs in general would be great.
Probably doesn't help that, as far as I am aware, it falls at different times in different countries. For instance May in the US and 'usually' March in the UK.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, Halloween doesn't even exist in most countries and that won't stop them :eek:)

I'd say It's just not so a well known holiday and since it's family related and the characters in the game are definitly not blood related( :)), it would not fit most games. Landlady day perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: ZenoMod and LSC82

Rakas9

Oct 20, 2022
Are there any audio bugs in this game, the game audio just stopped after i left it in panic mode for some time. Even starting a new game is not fixing it? Can someone tell me what this is?

3.70 star(s) 251 Votes