Fumio46

Apr 25, 2024
Yes, it says it's corrupt in the script, that can only happen when the archive is corrupted. Or get a compressed version which is 75% less size.
I gave up, it's very tiring if I have to download it again, and it's not certain that the new host file is correct, it's better not to play it. thank you for the help

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I gave up, it's very tiring if I have to download it again, and it's not certain that the new host file is correct, it's better not to play it. thank you for the help
Buy it on GOG or Steam :)

But in case you don't already do it, try it with a download manager. Their downloads are a lot more reliable than downloads through a browser.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Lust Theory Season 3 to Episode 4.5. I have also included links below to my ports of Seasons 1 & 2 as well.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, Season 2 is split out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.lusttheory.s2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Season 1 (v2.6.0): Pixeldrain -

Season 2 (v2.0.0): Pixeldrain -

Season 3 Episode 4.5: -

Reactions: Fenix02
3.70 star(s) 251 Votes