grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustTheory-S3v0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In season 3 I'm still missing hidden pic #3 , hidden tape #4. Can anyone please tell me where to find these?

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks ... I actually got these two, but they are still locked in the gallery. Strange.

Can the Jessica Quest have anything to do with it? That's the one that 's still open (it has been so long, I completely forgot what she wanted from me and I know where "there" is where I am supposed in the morning).

Edit:
If these two are the correct items, I suppose it's just a bug then.
Used the console to unlock them

persistent.tape_4_complete = True
persistent.polaroid_3_complete = True
renpy.save_persistent()

Last edited:

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Why are ypu on a piracy site then? It's like going to a gay bar whilst being straight.
Uhhhh does this dude not know there are straight girls at gay bars? My gay friend literally took me to his favorite bar to hook me up with his straight female friends. Like they dont want to be hit on......but they really do want to be hit on lol.

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
This is a really good game, it's just a shame the updates are becoming shorter and shorter and the dev keeps adding and changing nonsense like freeroam, buttons, etc. etc.

T33N3R

Feb 5, 2023
downloaded season 2 bro but I'm stuck at the opening screen. Already moved archive.rpa to the Documents folder. Still stuck.
Try restarting your phone. If it still doesn't load, send me a screenshot of where you've put the archive.rpa file
I am having the same problem for some unknown reason. I've already moved the archive to the folder in /documents, /data, even tried it in the scarf. Still only get the initial Splash Screen

3.70 star(s) 251 Votes