Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
For me I wouldn't mind if the story just finished and they just added more sex scenes like crazy with new scenarios and shit with the same cast. I hate how so many games have us wait years to fuck the best girls and the game finishes right after. I want wedding sex I want marriage sex I want so much more because for me characters are way more important than plot.
Doen't sound as it's the chararacters personality you are after ^^
By now I usually skip sex scenes in these games except the ones with my favourites. And not even then I watch all of them.
Some good relationship development, something for them to actually do rather than banging each other. I find games with the only goal to bang the girl at the end to be the worst. I am not so much into seeint the characters as sex toys, but as well written characters with personality. And of course I like some good pinup shots of them, so I enjoy stuff like spy-in-shower scenes.

Seeing people shag is easy, there are thousands of options for that. Finding a half decent story with some spice is more difficult.

If you just want the sex scenes, check out Unreal Lust Theory. So far there is no story whatsoever, but the different versions offer various possibilities for the chars to do the Naked Pretzel.

Reactions: Old Man Dude
Feb 13, 2019
Doen't sound as it's the chararacters personality you are after ^^
By now I usually skip sex scenes in these games except the ones with my favourites. And not even then I watch all of them.
Some good relationship development, something for them to actually do rather than banging each other. I find games with the only goal to bang the girl at the end to be the worst. I am not so much into seeint the characters as sex toys, but as well written characters with personality. And of course I like some good pinup shots of them, so I enjoy stuff like spy-in-shower scenes.

Seeing people shag is easy, there are thousands of options for that. Finding a half decent story with some spice is more difficult.

If you just want the sex scenes, check out Unreal Lust Theory. So far there is no story whatsoever, but the different versions offer various possibilities for the chars to do the Naked Pretzel.
I don't mean like no story whatsoever u just mean that it shouldn't end after the first few times we have sex.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Haven't been here for a while but it appears that whoever has been posting links to the updated versions neglected to post the android version links up. Now before anyone says, "Thats because they never made an android port" thats false. Here's proof

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You guys are falling off a little with this one. I'd update the front page myself but I'm just a regular poster. Such powers are not in my hands unfortunately. To whoever can do so, please do so and thank you in advance as there's no need to use joiplay when the android version exists. I'm already a hero on a three other threads so I can't be the hero here quite yet.

To the hero and denizens of this thread, always double check the Patreons and other spots when in doubt that other versions than PC exists my friends. To the hero his or herself, If you need a co-hero to help you, always ask for help. I myself can't do it but I'm sure that someone else that plays this game can. You got this. I believe in you. With that, its time for me to hit the old dusty trail. Fatalfury10, OUT!

artworks-5cAeTpRZsMUgRUv6-3EfZUQ-t500x500.jpg

EDIT: Mind any typos here. I had to fix quite a bit and I don't think I got them all. Time for me to get some coffee lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: chanceman

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Theory [v0.4.5] [Inceton Games]

BONUS CODE = jealousy

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I don't mean like no story whatsoever u just mean that it shouldn't end after the first few times we have sex.
I agree, usually these games end after MC dips the tip in the best girl. Should be so much more than that.

On another note, is there any other ntr in this other than the shoplifter stuff?

3.70 star(s) 251 Votes