SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Season 2 Final (v2.0.0) Steam Build part 3 gofile link is down btw
Guess you will have to use another mirror then, GOFILE will go down after 2 weeks because of inactivity, so that means it wasn't downloaded in 2 weeks more than likely. If there are more than 3 mirrors still active, they usually will not reupload them. Also, it's pointless to say it in the thread as they don't check, you need to use the report system and report links are down, but like I said if more than 3 are active, unlikely they will do anything.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
another .5 update don't tell its more teasing like their other game with the half updates.
I'm not sure it is a half update or not, I know they switched from episode naming scheme to version number scheme for all their games.

These are the details of the episode, err version number.

Now, you have to set your relationships with those around you right too.
It’s been a ride.
You’ve fucked and fucked up the women in your life and your relationships with them over years of repeating days, it feels like. But soon, Alice will fix time, and you’ll be left with the consequences of your actions.

Still unsure just what happened on Friday, and reeling from your clumsy decisions on Saturday, you must spend your final days of looped time trying to create the perfect Sunday.

It’s the beginning of the end, and where better to start than with the girl who woke you up on your first looped Thursday.

Jessica’s pride is scuffed after you went limp on her (shame on you!). But there is more to her insecurities than what you’ve seen so far.

Work over multiple looped days to get the bottom of Jessica’s insecurities so that, when Monday comes, she is no longer jealous of every girl you interact with.

Lust Theory v0.4.5 is part of our new model releases – shorter updates, brought to you more frequently. If this update feels a little short, don’t worry, part two is right around the corner!

Release notes for v0.4.5:
Renders - 510+
Animation - 17
Free Roam
Free Roam Tutorials
Randomized click sound effects ( )
Renders - 510+
Animation - 17

Those numbers seem on par lately with all their releases.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I'm not sure it is a half update or not, I know they switched from episode naming scheme to version number scheme for all their games.

These are the details of the episode, err version number.

Renders - 510+
Animation - 17

Those numbers seem on par lately with all their releases.
Aw man... they're not going back to the 100 animations 4000 renders per episode they had for S2 towards the end are they?

Feb 13, 2019
Aw man... they're not going back to the 100 animations 4000 renders per episode they had for S2 towards the end are they?
To be fair at this point in s2 the updates were small as well. it was only in the last few updates we had 4000 renders per update. Although i agreee with you that for a season 3 there should be much more content by now.

Reactions: MrMax

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Agree. The game was supposed to be finishhed at this point anyway.

I prefer a half decent story over more sex scenes with a certain girl and don't mind waiting between updates, I usually don't even play all of them. I'm waiting more for a finished version that I can buy at GOG.
Lust Theory has hot models of course, but S1 won me over with the groundhog day humor. One of my favorites.

Reactions: peva1
Feb 13, 2019
Agree. The game was supposed to be finishhed at this point anyway.

I prefer a half decent story over more sex scenes with a certain girl and don't mind waiting between updates, I usually don't even play all of them. I'm waiting more for a finished version that I can buy at GOG.
Lust Theory has hot models of course, but S1 won me over with the groundhog day humor. One of my favorites.
For me I wouldn't mind if the story just finished and they just added more sex scenes like crazy with new scenarios and shit with the same cast. I hate how so many games have us wait years to fuck the best girls and the game finishes right after. I want wedding sex I want marriage sex I want so much more because for me characters are way more important than plot.

3.70 star(s) 251 Votes