V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Since the tag exists, I guess I can ask without being crucified.
Is there more NTR or was it just that one event? Or is it just more clichés like all the vanilla games?

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Is there more NTR or was it just that one event? Or is it just more clichés like all the vanilla games?
As far as I know, on season two there were 2 ntr'd scenes involving Jessica (the older sister) but you get those like hidden events and it supposed they were non canonical.. Maybe in season 3 there'll be something like this too, I guess..

Reactions: V&M

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
In Season 2 there are:
-2 "Shoplifter Jessica" bonus scenes
-1 "Rental Amy" bonus scene
-1 "Slenderman" bonus scene (featuring Jessica and Amy)

While I'm not sure if there will be any more NTR Bonus Scenes in Season 3, I'm certain there will be NO canon NTR.

But, there is a new game called Resort of Temptation, where the girls from Lust Theory will have new NTR scenes.
In the future of that game, all the 4 previously mentioned scenes will be slightly modified and made canon in that story.
And we'll get a continuation of the Shoplifter scenes (more parts for Jessica, maybe other parts with other girls).

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
It doesn't really matter, all the content becomes available without a code at the end of it, since they sell all their games on Steam, Steam doesn't allow that kind of thing.
I still don't like this topic with some codes. I came here to jerk off and not to play GTA San Andreas being in 2000 BC.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
She's my favorite and this update was pure shit. Comparing it to their usual standards. This got to be the worst fake remake I've ever played.
Its not a remake though.....not even a fake one. You kinda have to have a little prior knowledge on whats going on.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I had to reset my computer, and I forgot to make notes about Lust Theory. I am fine with starting over, but do I download seasons 1, 2, and 3, or does the download for season 3 include the prior content, including the Christmas event?

3.70 star(s) 251 Votes