Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Season 2 starts not so cool.
Bad consequences & choices between 5 :cry::cry:
I enjoyed season 2 but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Also at the beginning of season 3 he's a douchey idiot again.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
I enjoyed season 2 but
. Also at the beginning of season 3 he's a douchey idiot again.
Exactly! It's like one moment we have character growth and maturity and then...back to square one via plot convenience.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Lust Theory Season 3 E4 RELEASED on Patreon!

Elizabeth - Get past the obstacles to get a spicy reward!
Amy/Rachel - Prepare a remarkable presentation to get Rachel's approval and... beat Tom?
Hidden event - Who would've known that doing a good deed can be fun?

More info here:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Devlog;

Well hello there!

Got some "boring" and some great news for you today (The boring ones are regarding you, because we really need it)!

We are vanishing for the next 3 weeks because of a wonderful thing called "summer vacation"!

But do not fear! We thought of you as well!

Let's see what to expect in the upcoming weeks.

We have not one, but three releases for you that will be scheduled and released while we are away.
Those releases are Thot on Trial E2 ( ), Unreal Lust Theory and Lust Bound E3.

But that's not all! To keep you somewhat at bay while we're gone, I prepared for you a new batch of summer renders for you to gawk upon this summer! These renders are featuring characters from our active games in development.

You can find these renders in the Bonus Content post .
The folder is named SUMMER 2024. (Gold Tier and above required)

What to expect from us when we come back?

Remember the multiverse NTR project I talked about a few week ago? Yup, that's happening!
Not only that but, we are remaking the first episode of Undercover with Nora because of the change in the writers section. The "new" episode was already re-written and waiting to be re-rendered. We will also update some characters.

That would all from us for now! Have a great time these next few week and see you at the end of the month!

Byeee!

XOXO,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

Here you all go, all those summer bonus renders.

But that's not all! To keep you somewhat at bay while we're gone, I prepared for you a new batch of summer renders for you to gawk upon this summer! These renders are featuring characters from our active games in development.
SUMMER RENDERS 2024:
- - -

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
In Chapter 2, I got a hidden scene of Amy & Jessica get fucked by a Alien really hard with tentacles.

I did miss some hudden scenes in Chapter 1, dont know there was any scene like this or not.
But how many scenes like this is this game...???

Reactions: What's Up Doc?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In Chapter 2, I got a hidden scene of Amy & Jessica get fucked by a Alien really hard with tentacles.

I did miss some hudden scenes in Chapter 1, dont know there was any NTR or not.
But how many scenes like this is this game...???
If you are looking for aliens, this is the only one. Jessica has two scenes with other men and Amy has one, none of them canon of course - or at least happening before the story takes place.
Find a list and guide to all hidden events on page 1.

ewonni

Jul 29, 2022
Updated my compressed Android port of Lust Theory Season 3 to Episode 4. I have also included links below to my ports of Seasons 1 & 2 as well.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, Season 2 is split out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.lusttheory.s2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Season 1 (v2.6.0): Pixeldrain -

Season 2 (v2.0.0): Pixeldrain -

Season 3 Episode 4: Pixeldrain -
downloaded season 2 bro but I'm stuck at the opening screen. Already moved archive.rpa to the Documents folder. Still stuck.

Reactions: T33N3R

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Slender man?
There are some appearances of that guy, they are kinda random tho, he has nothing to do with the story, just a running gag.

3.70 star(s) 251 Votes